Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

寫一小段英文 文章 請人幫看一下 翻譯對不對 稍微修改一下

My school, is National Chin-Yi University of Technology in Taiping City, Taichung , under the environment of this daintiness, our carefree growth learns.

我的學校,是國立勤益科技大學位於台中的太平市,在這優美的環境下,我們無憂無慮的成長學習。

The school scenery is beautiful, there is verdant and outstanding royal palm, hanging the old banyan of a beard, with have the Indian almond … of the fan form leaf etc.學校風景秀麗,有蒼翠挺拔的大王椰子,垂著一根根鬍鬚的老榕樹,和有著扇子形葉子的欖仁樹…等。

I have learnt a lot from my school. Not only from the books, but also from the teachers, classmates. Everyday in the school, I learnt something.

我從我的學校學會了很多。 不僅從書,而且從老師,同學。 每天在學校,我學會了一些做人的道理。

Time of classing dismiss, the classmate rushes out the classroom in succession, no wonder that the teacher says:"Have a class an insect, class dismiss a dragon."Be did not be wrong. The laughter and sweat write freely the campus.

下課的時候,同學紛紛衝出教室,難怪老師說:「上課一條蟲,下課一條龍。」可真是沒有錯。笑聲和汗水揮灑著校園。

I also make many friends in the school. We can study homework together or talk about happy and sad things. I think friendship is also another important thing we should learn about.

我交了許多朋友在學校。 我們可以一起學習家庭作業或談論愉快和哀傷的事。 我認為友誼也是我們應該學會的另一件重要的事。

Rating
  • Lewis
    Favorite Answer

My school which is the National Chin-Yi University of Technology is located at Taiping City, in the Taichung province. It is under this wonderful environment that we are able to learn in a carefree manner.我的學校,是國立勤益科技大學位於台中的太平市,在這優美的環境下,我們無憂無慮的成長學習。

The scenery is pictureseque as there is verdant a royal palm, and a old banyan with it beard hanging out as well as a olive tree with a fan shaped leaf etc.

學校風景秀麗,有蒼翠挺拔的大王椰子,垂著一根根鬍鬚的老榕樹,和有著扇子形葉子的欖仁樹…等。

I have gained a lot of new knowledge while studying here. Not only from the books, but also from the lectuers and fellow classmates. There is something to be learnt during my stay at the university everyday.

Once the class is dismissed, all the students will run out the classroom in quick succession no wonder the lectuer always say:"Have a class an insect, class dismiss a dragon."I guess the lectuer is right. The campus is surround by laughter and the hard working sweat of the students.

I also made many friends at the campus. We are able to do homework together or talk about the good and the bad things in life. I think friendship is also an important aspect of life that we should learn about.

My school, National Chin-Yi University of Technology in Taiping City which is located in Taichung , creats a beautiful and perfect learning environment for its students.

The school scenery is beautiful. There are verdant but stong palm trees, old banyans with beards hanging down, and Indian almond trees with leaves of fan shape etc.學校風景秀麗,有蒼翠挺拔的大王椰子,垂著一根根鬍鬚的老榕樹,和有著扇子形葉子的欖仁樹…等。

I have learnt a lot from my school. Not only from the books, but also from the teachers and classmates. I learnt something everyday in school.

when the class dismissed, classmates would flush out of the classrooms in no time, no wonder the teachers always say:"you all look as lazy as a bug during hibernation while in class, but all of the sudden you all transform to fighting dragons after hearing the class dismissing bell."it seems that they are right about us. The laughter and sweat write freely on the campus.

I also make many friends in the school. We always do things together such as finishing homework and talking all night long about everything. I think friendship is also a major issue in our life that we should learn about.

Source(s): i live in australia

My school is located at the National University of Science and Technology Yih Taiping City, Taichung, and in this beautiful environment, we fear the growth of learning.

中文:我的學校,是國立勤益科技大學位於台中的太平市,在這優美的環境下,我們無憂無慮的成長學習

The school has beautiful scenery, there are the king coconut green tall and straight, hanging one of the old banyan root beard, and has a fan-shaped leaves of Terminalia tree ... and so on.

中文:學校風景秀麗,有蒼翠挺拔的大王椰子,垂著一根根鬍鬚的老榕樹,和有著扇子形葉子的欖仁樹…等。

I learned from my school learned a lot. Not only from books, but also from teachers and classmates. Every day in school, I learned some of the truth in life.

中文:我從我的學校學會了很多。 不僅從書,而且從老師,同學。 每天在學校,我學會了一些做人的道理。

School when students are out of the classroom, it is no wonder the teacher said: "The lessons of a worm, one-stop class." Really nothing wrong with this. Laughter and sweat beauty of the campus.

中文:下課的時候,同學紛紛衝出教室,難怪老師說:「上課一條蟲,下課一條龍。」可真是沒有錯。笑聲和汗水揮灑著校園。

I have made many friends at school. We can learn from homework or talk about happy and sad thing. I think friendship is we should have learned another important thing.

中文:

Source(s): 應該對不............