Cadillac STS--keys locked in trunk!?

I have locked my keys in the trunk of my 2006 Cadillac STS and cannot get into the car to press the button to open the trunk!...Any ideas about how to get the trunk to open?? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I was getting gas one day and locked myself out. I called the local police and they had me back on the road in thirty minutes. The two things that I had going for me was:

1) I live in a small town.

2) It was summer.

It's worth a shot! The second thing that you can do is call a locksmith and for $40 they'll get you in. You might even thing about getting a spare set of keys just in case (wink wink).

You should have on-star call a rep. and ask them to pop the trunk for you. They can do this remotely. Also you may have a trunk open button on your dash or in the glove box. Check this out. There is a way to open it without costing you money..

Call the ONSTAR 1800 number.

They can pop it via their computer.

1.888.466.7827

Simple as pie.

just don't pry anything, call a locksmith, then have a duplicate made.. for times like these