Do I give up on getting with a girl too easily?..and how am I supposed to deal with competition?

Here is a list of scenarios. BTW, these are not real girls names but the situations really happened to me. Please tell me where I am going wrong from these scenarios.

#1) Lets say me and a girl named Cindy' are hitting it off. I'm diggin her and she's diggin me. It's all good...Then I see 'Cindy' at a party dancin all nastylike with 'Joe'. Here, I would give up.

#2) In this scenario, me and 'Ashley' are talkin to eachother...Everything is all good and then one day in play, I say "Yo...We should go out!" Then, not in play at all, she in a serious tone says NO. Here, I would give up.

#3) Here, I'm moving in on 'Gina.' Everything is going fine until 'Bob the musclebound ladiesman' shows up. Bob is known for being a charmer with the ladies. Now, although she was feeling me, I see the way she looks at 'Bob' and I can tell that she thinks he is sexy. Here, I would give up.

#4) Me and 'Lucy' are feelin eachother's vibe and its all goin good. She really likes me as I really like her. One day I'm sitting at the lunch table talking to my guy friends(who are all on the football team/so they have better bodies than mine and get more girls.). As they talk, they all were saying how they are plotting to get a piece of 'Lucy'. Here, I would give up.

#5) Another party scenario....I am at a party with 'Erica.' We dance a little bit and I go out to the bathroom. I come back and ask 'Erica' to dance. She says no. I am fine with it because I figured she's tired of dancing or wutever. Not two whole seconds later, I see 'Erica' dancing with 'Bob the musclebound ladisman'. Here, I would give up

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I'M AM GOING WRONG OR IF I AM AT ALL. IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD REFERENCE THE SCENARIOS. I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS ALOT!!!!!! I'VE NEVER HAD A GF AND IDK IF THIS IS WHY OR NOT. I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPP MMMMMMMEEEEEEE

Favorite Answer

Alright i'm gonna go over the five different scenarios but before that I must say u r giving up 2 easily and have a little more confidence (espicially when Bob the musclebound ladiesman is ur competition lol) Also I am going based off these being ur classmates and u know there personallities.

#1) Cindy may be outgoing like that and at parties like that it doesn't nessisarily make her a slut or somethin like that. After Joe and Cindy got done dancin u should go get ur "freak" on haha. But on a serious note it doesnt mean she liked joe it just means he probably asked 2 dance with her.

#2)Wow this is a hard one. Did she know u were kidding if not thats a bit wierd to randomly approach a girl like that which would make her serious. She also may not have been in a good move.

#3) If you check out a girl that is appealing to ur eyes does it make u fall 4 them? No. So in this case u have to out charm Bob by having a sense of humor and a better personaity. just because Bob the bodybuilding ladiesman has a better body than u doesn't mean he has the girl although being a bodybuilding ladiesman is an advantage.

#4) Just bbecause all of ur friends find Lucy attractive also doesn't mean u should stop liking her. Just be the 1st to claim Lucy & they will fool around with u about how they used to talk about her but she is urs and thats all that matters.

#5) Finally the last one. Simply put I would have given up on Erica to since it's pretty shady/rude 2 say noy to u and dance with a guy 2 secs later.

Overall just stop caring about other peoples motives and get a girl u like. U seem like ur being too passive. There r times 2 back off from ur friends girl (if they really like her) but if its only a lust thing from ur friends be the more aggressive person. If u have any more questions or scenarios u can ask me espicially if something doesn't seem clear or if there is anything I was misinformed on. Good Luck and stay Confident!

• jewson

remember that making strikes are like enjoying tennis. First, the ball is interior the guy's courtroom - he throws it. it is then as much as the female to throw the ball back. If she likes you, she will have the skill to. regardless of if the female is shy, she's gonna supply some form of advantageous sign if she likes you. that could desire to be as small as a grin or some repeated glances. on your final question, you stated looking away and attempting to ward off verbal substitute. while somebody does that, this could nicely be a known sign of disinterest and/or dislike. that is not enjoying confusing to get. She does not wanna play in any respect! If she does not - do no longer save throwing balls at her. That makes us aggravated, uncomfortable, and think of you're a stalker.