Hypothetical question: You find your best female friend dressed like Barbara Eden from I DREAM OF JEANNIE...?

So what do you do? What do you think or say? Do you warn her that harem outfits are so passe? Or, if you're a guy, do you start wanting her to call you "Master?" If you're female, do you ask where you can get a costume like that for your wardrobe? Or do you drag her to the nearest psychiatrist?

• rose p
    Favorite Answer

I would not mind finding Allison Janney dressesd as Xena Warrior Princess.

Rose P.

I would take her by the hand, sit her down and very sweetly inquire as to why she is dressing like that, offer her a hug, etc. Besides, in my group of friends it would be me that tried it, for years I've been told I resemble Barbara Eden. (but that whole master thing? not happening!)

• Matrix

I have a female friend that i would LOVE to see in that outfit. She would not have to call me master though ;)

I'd laugh and pretty much have fun with it all day by taking her into public areas. I have weird, cross dressing friends who's love it for the day.

I would make a few wishes, and will leave them to you to figure out Fyre, but the first one would to be younger.

I'd want to strip her down XD

It was Halloween, so I cut her some slack ~ but it really po'd me off how much my boyfriend at the time appreciated it!