Hypothetical question: You find your best female friend dressed like Barbara Eden from I DREAM OF JEANNIE...?

So what do you do? What do you think or say? Do you warn her that harem outfits are so passe? Or, if you're a guy, do you start wanting her to call you "Master?" If you're female, do you ask where you can get a costume like that for your wardrobe? Or do you drag her to the nearest psychiatrist?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • rose p
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would not mind finding Allison Janney dressesd as Xena Warrior Princess.

Rose P.

• 1 decade ago

I would take her by the hand, sit her down and very sweetly inquire as to why she is dressing like that, offer her a hug, etc. Besides, in my group of friends it would be me that tried it, for years I've been told I resemble Barbara Eden. (but that whole master thing? not happening!)

• Matrix
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have a female friend that i would LOVE to see in that outfit. She would not have to call me master though ;)

• 1 decade ago

I'd laugh and pretty much have fun with it all day by taking her into public areas. I have weird, cross dressing friends who's love it for the day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would make a few wishes, and will leave them to you to figure out Fyre, but the first one would to be younger.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd want to strip her down XD

• 1 decade ago

It was Halloween, so I cut her some slack ~ but it really po'd me off how much my boyfriend at the time appreciated it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.