Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

BRIDE WARS??????????

HAVE U SEEN IT? IS IT GOOD ANF FUNNY? TELL ME ABOUT IT PLZ!!!!!! :)

THX♥

Favorite Answer

Yes I saw Bride Wars staring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway yesterday. The movie was so good. I was super entertained. If your a girl you will automatically luv <3 the movie!!! It is about 2 best friends Liv and Emma. They have been friends forever. They dream to have their weddings in June at the Plaza. They are still best friends when they're older and they end up both getting proposed to. They have only 3 openings at the plaza for the next 3 years and they're all in June. They end up having their weddings on the same day as eachother and start a war. They try to make the other bride embaressed, fat, stupid and much more. They play pranks on eachother. My favorite part of the movie is the dance off. It is really funny. It was really appropriate too. I'd say 4 stars and in my opinion: see the movie!!

Hope I Helped!

~Hollster Luv <3~

I saw it last night and it's not like some movies,where almost every line is a joke.It's more like a feel-good movie about friendship,but there are a lot of funny parts.when there isn't a joke every two seconds,you appreciate the humor more,don't you think?

I would tell you some of my favorite parts,but that might spoil it for you. you should definitely do see it though.Watch the trailer first though to make sure it interests you.

hope this helps! =)