Why do I pee a little when I sneeze, even though I'm not pregnant!?

I'm only 14! people said that only pregnant women pee when they sneeze or cough.HELP! i cant change my underwear in school, and its very disgusting, is there any exercise i can do to not pee when i sneeze?...i have always been like that, but going to high school is harder for me to go the restroom in the mid of... show more I'm only 14! people said that only pregnant women pee when they sneeze or cough.HELP! i cant change my underwear in school, and its very disgusting, is there any exercise i can do to not pee when i sneeze?...i have always been like that, but going to high school is harder for me to go the restroom in the mid of a period and passing period is too short. Also is this a sickness or something? should i go to a doctor?
Update: saying this sounds wrong but im a virgin (just so u know and not to say anything wrong)

i even peed when i sneeze(just a little bit though) even after i just emptied my bladder