Tenant rights with no lease in Florida?

I am currently living in a house at school in the state of Florida. I never signed a lease. Most leases run throughout the school year (August through July). However, I am not not going to be attending school in the summer. Is there anyway I can just move out when I want because I am not contractually obligated to... show more I am currently living in a house at school in the state of Florida. I never signed a lease. Most leases run throughout the school year (August through July). However, I am not not going to be attending school in the summer. Is there anyway I can just move out when I want because I am not contractually obligated to anything?
Update: I guess it is good to mention that it is a fraternity house. At one point, the people in charge (our housing corporation) told us to sign leases. Some people did, but the Housing Corporation never signed them also. The rent is kind of high, so I don't want to pay rent on something I won't even be using over... show more I guess it is good to mention that it is a fraternity house. At one point, the people in charge (our housing corporation) told us to sign leases. Some people did, but the Housing Corporation never signed them also. The rent is kind of high, so I don't want to pay rent on something I won't even be using over the summer.