Unique Environmental Science Fair Project?

Okay, so it's science fair time again! I have a partner this year, and we are in the top ten (intelligence wise) of our class. We want to go to the state Science Fair this year, and our teacher said that projects that are related to the environment will score better at state. Any ideas???? Maybe at an 8th or... show more Okay, so it's science fair time again! I have a partner this year, and we are in the top ten (intelligence wise) of our class. We want to go to the state Science Fair this year, and our teacher said that projects that are related to the environment will score better at state. Any ideas???? Maybe at an 8th or 9th grade level... (Were in 7th grade... but like I said... top ten)
:) Thank you!
P.S When I say "Environmental, I mean like, Pollution, Global warming, Greenhouse gases, carbon dioxide... etc.