(Dragon) Please somebody tell me what is wrong with TNA?

Okay, first off if some jack-off just answers with "TNA Sucks" your reported. Anyway, I don't see whats so wrong with TNA. People say that their storylines suck, well I thought we watched wrestling for wrestling? Then they say that the storylines are entertaining, well I thought wrestling was... show more Okay, first off if some jack-off just answers with "TNA Sucks" your reported. Anyway, I don't see whats so wrong with TNA. People say that their storylines suck, well I thought we watched wrestling for wrestling? Then they say that the storylines are entertaining, well I thought wrestling was entertaining? Then they say that they Hexagon ring is stupid, again I thought we cared about wrestling, not the wrestling rings. TNA has great wrestling. So could somebody please tell me what is so wrong with TNA?
Update: To the first answerer, WWE has bad acting too, e.x. The JBL/HBK Storyline. And with the crowds, everyone complains that the WWE Crowd are just a bunch of kids, and there aren't much kids in the TNA Audiance
Update 2: Okay the first guy deleted his answer so nvm