New methods for testing blood sugar levels?

This past summer I've had a problem keeping my blood sugar level up, it seems to let me know when it's time to eat again! 2 days ago I had the worst episode and was taken to the emergency room because I couldn't get my blood sugar level up enough. After the ER Doctor had some tests performed he... show more This past summer I've had a problem keeping my blood sugar level up, it seems to let me know when it's time to eat again! 2 days ago I had the worst episode and was taken to the emergency room because I couldn't get my blood sugar level up enough. After the ER Doctor had some tests performed he confirmed what I already knew but he wasn't a big help after that. I have to deal with this more seriously now and I do have an appointment next week with my family doctor. Of course he'll want to do some more testing I'm sure. I've been looking online at the new methods for testing blood sugar levels and I'm just wanting to know if anyone out there has tried any new and innovative ways that work for testing, any suggestions, comments, etc. If any of you have any questions or suggestions and would like to email me, please feel free to do so.
5 answers 5