Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

~*sUrVeY nUmBeR 89*~ Bed bugs bed bugs you gots bed bugs?

Okay im going to keep this short cuz im going to go back to playing ff7 crisis core ♥ and its 3am..

1. Have you ever wanted to try something because someone else kept mentioning it?

[Mine: hmm..i guess sometimes, don’t really recall.. but some of Grimmjow’s Final fantasy questions made get back into Final Fantasy XD yay! Thnxs grimmjow]

2. Have you ever dropped anything in the toilet? What was it?

[Mine: O.o a lot..uhh.. soap, toothbrush, shampoo bottle, lotion bottle, conditioner and perfume. I also recall making my bro’s briefs fall n the toilet by accident >.>” don’t ask..]

3. When was the last time you wanted to throw something at someone? What did you want to throw?

[Mine: my younger brother >.<” just now, he talks none stop sometimes, I was concentrating on the psp then he’s blah blah blah I got so annoyed I felt so tempted to throw the psp..>_<”]

4. Who’s your fav. Villain of all time? [comics,movies,anime,games etc anything]

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

5. What’s your fav. Name used in an anime?

6. Which characters outfit looks the best in your opinion? Why?

Random Question:

Do you get addicted to things? [and no not drugs >.<]

[Mine: yeah I easily get addicted.. like psp or ps2 or ps1 or computer.. once I do get addicted I spend all my time on there.. especially when playing ps games.. like 21 hrs a day when I was really addicted, but I kind of stopped ever since I started highschool 3 yrs ago.. but I still play a lot]

Bonus Q:

Whats your worst nightmare ever? What happened in it?

[Mine: i was lying n a couch, then there were these people who held me down, one guy cut a small part of my knee and dug hs finger n it, he then started ripping my skin off..O.o the worst part is i wouldnt wake up from the nightmare even when all my skin has been removed T.T scawy]

Favorite Answer

>> Awwh, I want to buy a PSP so I can play it but I'm broke DD:>

>> Not really, though a few guys in my school were talking about Death Note a really long time ago, I dismissed it as being 'popular' and then thought I'd watch it and didn't regret it AT ALL.. So sometimes I do take lots of recommendations seriously, but I'll look at the plot first.

>> My hairbrush.. D:<

>> A guy I know keeps pestering me about some things when I was in college yesterday, wanted to throw anything at him (like that episode of Ouran when Koaru and Hikaru are throwing all their school equipment and chairs and tables at eachother over Haruhi LMAO)

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

>> Diva from Blood+ shes sooo cool >.<

>> Hmm.. Amamiya Yuuko (Ef -a tale of melodies) is pretty I think

>> in an amusing sense Orange-kun from Code Geass LMAO, especially in the final ep where they show what people become and he's an orange farmer O___O

>> Solomon Goldsmith from Blood+, his suits look sooo cool >.<

Random Question:

>> Yes, I go through phases, like a certain anime I'm enjoying I won't stop watching until its finished or a good book or PlayStation game etc XP

Bonus Q:

>> I'm going to drive soon, but I had a really horrible dream that my dad was taking me for a drive and showing me and I panicked and crashed into the car infront and a random piece of metal flew in through the windscreen and sliced into my dad, lots of blood and screaming, it was downright horrible!

>> I remember nearly all my dreams >.>

>>staaarrrr<

Yes

You're welcome

Yes, my toothbrush and my toothpaste

A few days ago. a paper ball

Aizen

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

Sakura

The kinimono in Bleach

Random Question:

games especially my psp

Bonus Q:

I was at school and zombies started to come out and attacking people

-> i had heard about anime somewhere and i was like

"You know what.. i have nothing better to do so why not!"

and NoW i LoVe iT !

-> socks and cellphone.. long story xD

vv SAmZiiEzZ except with my sister vv

iS Dark mousy counted as a villan?

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

-> Kyo ! ^-^

-> Those japanese school girl outfits.. my friend mana used to go to school there so she has one ! i tried it on too ^-^

Random Question:

-> Charmed ! (and anime...)

Bonus Q:

-> when i was five.. a green man came out of my wall.. it was so real ! O.O

~ ! Ja

>>Yup, deathnote and code geass and lucky star

>>My watch, and my bro "forgot" to flush =O

>>I want to, put the stuff that i have in my hand i wouldn't want brokenlaptop, psp, gameboy,ps2/1 controller ect

>>The joker, the job that they did in the dark knight just set it in stone

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

>>I don't have one

>>I like alot of them

Random Question:

>>same thing, one day its ps2, another its ps1 then computer, then psp...i need a life, but this is ok =D

*sungs a lullaby to stop the bed bugs crawling*

there we go.

Yuppers, when my big bro started watching anime he couldn't stop talking about it for 3 days! So i tried watching it and know why he can't stop talking about it.

*thinks back....* ERMM, i dropped my nail-filer, clips, shampoo and soap.

My construction teacher. well, he asked me to give him the hammer and i did bbut it was really crowded then so i let go of the hammer, hammer accidentally facing at my construction teacher than BANG!

Always been lucy from elfen lied.

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

Yuki!!

GRAVITATION

FRUITS BASKET

VAMPIRE KNIGHT && many more.

The academy uniform from vk.

Random Question:

yep, got addicted with laptop, anime, maga and drawings.

Bonus Q:

When a guy raped me then cut my body in to pieces and the worst thing is that i was still alive when that "imaginary" guy was cutting.

:S

• Nope. no bed bugs :)

>>I've tried a couple of anime n read a few manga because my frenz kept mentioning them...(like ouran high sch host club, vampire knight, lovely complex etc...Really liked them) In fact, i started getting hooked onto anime/manga because my frenz kept talking bout it. ;D

>>i think i dropped my toothbrush in the toilet bowl before...accidentally...long ago. i was so shocked that all i could do was stare at it for the first few minutes... ...

>>My younger bro's irritating at times too... a few days ago, he kept talking while i was eating. I was so pissed then esp. cuz i was having a bad headache... Almost threw my whole bowl of porridge at him... grrr

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

>>Light Yagami from Death Note. His plans are so...well-planned.

>> sakura (reminds me of the flower) and yuki (reminds me of snow, cuz its the japanese word for snow)

>>maybe the different styles of japanese school uniform? or their traditional kimonos...

Random Question:

>>definitely anime n manga!! ;D They're like my life!

Bonus Q:

>>I cant really recall... >.< ...its been a long time since i had one.

• Kyoko

♥♥Yo Akuma-chan! Woahh already 89~ I am waiting for 90!!! ^O^

♥♥Yaa...my sister. She started talking about Sailormoon when I was 4 or 5, which makes me an otaku now! My sister did something noble *gives her huggies* XP

♥♥My brother's toothbrush...dont wanna talk about that =X

♥♥My brother...I was chating about some secrets and my brother heard everything. He threaten me saying : "Give me 10 bucks or I'll tell dad about what you did....so w/e..." I was holding a bottle at that time and I wanted to throw it at his face...ARGH! such a busybody brother! >:O

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

♥♥Zettai ni Light Yagami!!!!! =3 I love you, dont die T.T *sob sob*

♥♥Kyoko!!! haha...my name xD well I love names with Yuki- or -yuki like Miyuki, Yukiko etc cuz Yuki means happiness =DD

♥♥Eve...I love all her dresses...kyoko's a Gothic Lolita-lover ;D

Random Question:

♥♥Online games and everything about anime!!!! muakkx =3=

Bonus Q:

♥♥I oways forgot happy dreams but remember nightmares..boohoo T.T...My worst nightmare huh...hmm...I dreamt that I fell of the building of my middle school...that was creepy =X dont wanna think about it...

♥♥Peace out :D

♥♥Ja ma ta *marches away*

>>probably when i was small i'm sure, or if someone doing something interesting then i'd want to try it

>>yeah, i've had trashe drop in the toilet before i remember a long time ago at school a huge pin i had on my sweater feel into the toilet..and i flushed it lol

>>probably the dog..like a spoon or a toy rope thing

Dr. Evil, Austin Powers

lol

>>i like all the names in deathnote, love how L was just L,..then i found out it was L Lawliet..i just fell in love with the name

>hmm...

>>L...just because its not dressing up, just comfortable and casual

Random Question:

>>yeah, whether it be anime..or reading manga...or reading books..it usually lasts a week or two, then i move on...to t.v. or the internet, right now...its the internet(to fill in my boredom)

Bonus Q:

>>yours is scary D:

>>I know i've had worse then in the dream I'm gonna say..but i can't remember them,

>>i had this one when i was super small..like really little, i was with my mom in the middle of the dessert (with the sand and stuff) not the food lol, but my mom was sick or something..but she was laying in bed, and then everything started shaking and the house was falling apart, and then sand started just coming like a big sand hurricane or something..but ..well I woke up ..Its so weird..its like my head doesn't let me get hurt to much...or die, i think of it as it protecting me, cause i can't handle to much of a scary dream, like yours.

lol

~~Code Geass..yeah...o.O''

~~ohh the memories...TT.TT

my friends and I all have the same kind of rings [like a friendship ring..]

my other friend lost it, the other one lost it [with her purse...] and mine...I kept it..and I bragged about it to the, how I took care of it while they neglected it..>.>

UNTIL ONE DAY~

I was in the bathroom washing my hands. With soap. Soap, slippery, a kind of base, soapy..you get the idea..>.>"

for some reason I don't remember, I turned around and then off went my ring, flying away and diving to the toilet. Perfect 10 points.

Urgh.

At first I thought it was just somewhere there...so I flushed the toilet..then I realized it WAS in there, so now I'm a ringless person..TT.TT

oh wait, I have another ring..XD

~~I wanted to throw my study table at our guest. She was so nosy and I was [desperately] trying to understand what our Geom book is saying>.<"

~~I don't know..o.O"

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

~~it used to be Sakura. It was pretty, until Kishi named sakura Sakura..>.>"

so I'll say Chi. cute~

X3

~~ninja clothes.

>:3

because they rock..?o.O"

I don't know if you;ll understand this, but there's one word that can really describe them---astig~!!]

Random Question:

~~yes. A lot.

o.o''

Bonus Q:

~~a "person"[I didn't see IT, but it has a voice and a hand..>.>"] wsas holding me back because I was trying to get out of my room...and it wanted me to stay FOREVER in my room, which was fine by me, except for the part that I would be ITs slave forever!![I mean come on!!me?! a slave?! it's...it's...VERY unlikely!!ME havine my slaves are more realistic..>:3]

and somehow my right hand was really in pain that time..it was saying something like "try to fight and suffer the consequences"..o.O"

AND THEN!! the me in that dream wasn't me at all!!TT.TT it was like Hinata!!>.<

I didn't do anything but tried[in vain..] to let my wrist go...

imagine any Anime character like Hinata[typical shy girl, easily bullied..] being kidnapped...o.O

I wasn't even fighting..TT.TT

really creepy.

I think it was another one of my sleep paralysis thingies where I'm awake but can't move..

so I fell back to sleep then when I woke up I rushed out of my room.o.o''

and my right wrist really did make that click-click sound the whole day everytime I flick it..o.O"

~~~

X3

-I heard about Code Geass fromBel, so I decided to watch it. It turned out pretty good.

-lol, none

-I haven't, but yeah, I want to. At annoying people who talk too much

-The Joker

-Yuki

-I don't really care about fashion

Random Question:

-anime and manga