~*sUrVeY nUmBeR 89*~ Bed bugs bed bugs you gots bed bugs?

Okay im going to keep this short cuz im going to go back to playing ff7 crisis core ♥ and its 3am.. 1. Have you ever wanted to try something because someone else kept mentioning it? [Mine: hmm..i guess sometimes, don’t really recall.. but some of Grimmjow’s Final fantasy questions made get back into... show more Okay im going to keep this short cuz im going to go back to playing ff7 crisis core ♥ and its 3am..

1. Have you ever wanted to try something because someone else kept mentioning it?

[Mine: hmm..i guess sometimes, don’t really recall.. but some of Grimmjow’s Final fantasy questions made get back into Final Fantasy XD yay! Thnxs grimmjow]

2. Have you ever dropped anything in the toilet? What was it?

[Mine: O.o a lot..uhh.. soap, toothbrush, shampoo bottle, lotion bottle, conditioner and perfume. I also recall making my bro’s briefs fall n the toilet by accident >.>” don’t ask..]

3. When was the last time you wanted to throw something at someone? What did you want to throw?

[Mine: my younger brother >.<” just now, he talks none stop sometimes, I was concentrating on the psp then he’s blah blah blah I got so annoyed I felt so tempted to throw the psp..>_<”]

4. Who’s your fav. Villain of all time? [comics,movies,anime,games etc anything]

[Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^]

5. What’s your fav. Name used in an anime?

6. Which characters outfit looks the best in your opinion? Why?

Random Question:

Do you get addicted to things? [and no not drugs >.<]

[Mine: yeah I easily get addicted.. like psp or ps2 or ps1 or computer.. once I do get addicted I spend all my time on there.. especially when playing ps games.. like 21 hrs a day when I was really addicted, but I kind of stopped ever since I started highschool 3 yrs ago.. but I still play a lot]

Bonus Q:

Whats your worst nightmare ever? What happened in it?

[Mine: i was lying n a couch, then there were these people who held me down, one guy cut a small part of my knee and dug hs finger n it, he then started ripping my skin off..O.o the worst part is i wouldnt wake up from the nightmare even when all my skin has been removed T.T scawy]