how come the female body is so sexy compared to the male one?

its liek we got the leftovers....

this is BS

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Socially & prehistoric early human that has come down to the years of now subconscience...the female to the male is for attraction to have sex & reproduce as for the male to the female he's suppose to be strong & for work hunting etc to be a defender and fighter.

Source(s): times are changing with money & intell, but it's basically the same equation
  • 1 decade ago

Because we were built to be the "beau sex".But i definitely don't see anything ugly in the male body.Afat female body can be as unattractive as fat male body....Same thing.I totally see the male body to be beautiful.Come on,you've gotta love those nice pecs,and the nice,toned arms,and the nice abs,and the nice back muscles and all that....It's beautiful.So,i don't think you guys have got the leftovers.No way.We're just built differently,but we're equally beautiful.

• 1 decade ago

well because there are plenty of things that are just as sexist so just deal with them and think positive about being a guy like not caring a baby

no periods

no moodswings sorta

i know plenty of things that make guys more sexier than a girl

i know to many guys to know that so kick back and be the sexiest biitch you can be

• 1 decade ago

I think it's because of nature.

Men are visual creatures and women have the curvy bodies to attract men, in order to create life.

And both women and men have their physical purposes, based on their body shapes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Women tend to have curves, unlike men. But, this question is more based on opinions. Most women might think "Why'd the guys get the hot bods and not us?!" and vise versa. This question also depends on your sexual preference.

Mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoVa7...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look at Miley Cyrus lately?

• 1 decade ago

cause the female body is composed of fat while the male is composed of muscles. muscles are tend to be more heavy and tightly packed. while fat are lean and plushy and can change shape.that's why female has curves and that's why female's body is more sexy.

Source(s): lol. actually listen in science class.
  • 1 decade ago

think hard lots of us are thin and look above the waist

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MALE BODIES R SEXIEST

• 1 decade ago

Cause women know how to work it. =D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.