bob asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

who is going to better this week? chris johnson of the titans or brandon jacobs of the titans?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chris Johnson

• 1 decade ago

last time the Ravens played the titans, chris johnson had something like 44 total yards and no touchdowns. Don't expect him to do any better this time. Brandon Jacobs of the Giants will be playing the Eagles, who also have a good defense, but Jacobs, unlike johnson, has proved that he can play well against good defenses.

• 1 decade ago

Brandon Jacobs well him and Ward will have to big games but jacobs with do better then johnson he is facing a verry tough d

• 1 decade ago

You mean Brandon Jacobs of the Giants? Thats a tough question, but I believe Brandon Jacobs because of two words. Ravens Defense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Brandon Jacobs of the giants not the Titans.... Will have a better week B/c of earth wind and fire and Brandon is the beast... can crush plus they have Ward, Hixon, toomer, Tuck, Pierce, so, jacobs is gonna have a damn good week..

Source(s): Big giants fan
  • 1 decade ago

Brandon Jacobs by default. There is no running on the Ravens, especially this time of the year.

• 1 decade ago

i think chris johnson will have a good game against the Ravens. but jacobs is on the best rushing team. My bet goes to jacobs

• 1 decade ago

brandon jacobs of the new york giants will have a better week he is a power full player and i am so ready for this game

Source(s): a new york giants fan
  • 1 decade ago

Brandon Jacobs (Earth), OF THE GIANTS, has the easier matchup and the most to play for after being out for weeks...GO G-MEN!!!

• 1 decade ago

i think you mean chris johnson or lendale white. i go with johnson for breaking off 1 big run. nothing else for either of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.