Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

懇請英文高手幫我改作文!!

題目:第一段說明用餐不愉快的經過

第二段則是要提出適當的改善之道

To manager

Frist ,the waiter was impoliet with us when we just pass through your restaurant. Then,we determined to come in and had a meal. When we wanted to order food,the waiter's attitude was so bad that we were umhappy.But we didn't comparewith him. After the food we ordered were placed in our table,we began to eat. Who knows,the food was not fresh so that the food in our mouth thrown up.

I guessed you didn't teach your waiter how to treat custmer.If you were willing to take my advice , your busniuss would rise.Frist, I thought you make the waiter kind,and then you custmer will go to restaurant every day. Second, your food had to be fresh . If the fresh food let your custmeruncomfortable,yourreputation of restaurant will fall over.Finally, I wantedto give a considerate advice. It can give custmer a sweet feeling. That is , when custmer go out of the restaurant, ypur waiter can say "thank you !"and "welcome to come again!"

Rating
    Favorite Answer

To manager

First,I want to tell you that the waiter was impolite to us when we just passed through your restaurant. Then we were determined to enter the restaurant and have a meal.When we wanted to order,the waiter's attitude was so bad that we were umhappy.But we didn't complain to him.After the food was ready,we began to eat it.Nevertheless,the food was not fresh at all.The taste of it was so disgusting that we couldn't eat it.

I guessed you didn't teach your waiter how to treat customers politely.If you can take my advice , your business will rise.First, I thought you should teach the waiter how to improve their bad attitude,then your customers will go to restaurant every day.Second, your food has to be fresh . If the food is delicious enough,your business will get better and better.Finally, I want to give you a considerate advice that can offer sweet feelings to customerss.That is,when customerss leave the restaurant, the waiters can say "thank you !"and "welcome to come again!"

1.第一個字First拼錯了,你拼成Frist

2.第一行,impolite你拼成impoliet,然後介係詞要用to不是with

3.第一行pass要用過去式

4.第二行Then後面不要接逗點,還有determined的用法是be determined to VR,記得and連接的動詞時態要一致,然後come是進來的意思,我改成進入enter

5.第三行用order就好,不要接food

6.第四行我猜你應該是要用抱怨→complain to sb

7.第四行After the food we ordered were placed in our table文法沒錯但稍嫌冗長,我改成這樣After the food was ready,we began to eat it.

8.第一段後面兩行我改成→Nevertheless,the food was not fresh at all.The taste of it was so disgusting that we couldn't eat it.(然而,食物一點也不新鮮,它的味道是如此噁心以至於我們無法下嚥)

9.第二段第一行,顧客應該是customers,然後我加上了politely(禮貌地)

10.第二段生意應是business

總之我覺得語意稍有問題的地方都改過了,如有錯請指正。

這是妙妙卷15回的作文題目耶

我也有寫喔

他出的題目都很棒

1.impoliet 應該是 impolit 才是多了一個e唷!!

2.通常then不會放句首但是有口語對話常出現用And then 可是要注意唷!!因為我不知道妳寫這個的用途 所以我不太確定用And t-hen 是否恰當 因為如果你是要用比較正式的話 盡量不要

3.如果空挌不夠放一個英文單字的話記得加一個槓喔 就是鍵盤最旁邊加號上面那個- 英文叫Dash

4.determined 是形容詞 如果你要用的話應該是 were determined

to come ...

5. comparewith 記得要空格 而且要注意時態 應該是 compared

with ...

6. placed 是名列前矛那類的意思所以我不太懂你的意思 還有

table 適用on 因為是在桌子上 in 的畫比較適合用在爬山之類的

in the mountain 就是被環繞 這是與一 不過希望我解釋你能懂

7.so 和 that 幾乎不放一起喔!! 例如: You are so cute that I like you

類似這樣

8.thrown 是過去分詞喔 適用於完成式或被動式 所以應該改為

the food in our mouth was thrown up

9. busniuss 應該是 busniuss 吧!而且我覺得

If you were willing to take my advice , your busniuss would rise.這句的時態有點怪 應該兩件事情都是要表示未來之事吧 所以應該是

If you are willing to take my advice , your busniuss will be rise. 還有

rise是形容詞喔!!它需要be動詞

10.I thought you make the waiter kind,and then you custmer will go to restaurant every day.這句也有點怪 應該改為

I think you shoud make the waiter be kind,and then your custmers

will go restaurant every day.

custmer不可能只有一人所以要複數型 kind可以當名詞但意思會變成種類 而且它是形容詞的意思才是你要的

我一次改完好了

Second, your food had to be fresh . If the fresh food let your custmeruncomfortable,yourreputation of restaurant will fall over.Finally, I wantedto give a considerate advice. It can give custmer a sweet feeling. That is , when custmer go out of the restaurant, ypur waiter can say "thank you !"and "welcome to come again

修改為

Second, your food has to be fresh . If the fresh food let your custmersuncomfortable,your reputation of restaurant will let down.Finally, I

want to give you a considerate advice. It can give custmers a sweet

feeling. That is , when custmers go out of the restaurant, your waiters

shoud say "thank you !"and "Thank you and please come again"

希望能對你有幫助>ˇ<

Source(s): 自己

To the Manager of XXX (該店名),

(最好先表示一下身份,不然大都會被當成廣告信刪掉)

I went to XXX on 月日. First, your waiter was impolite to us when we just pass through your restaurant. (你已表侍者不禮貎對待,但你們還是進入該餐廳,所以連接詞用 However會比較好) However, we still decided entering (determine是表示有計劃性考量後的決心,故建議用decide) and had a meal. When we were about ready to order, the waiter&#039;s attitude was so bad that we were unhappy. But we didn&#039;t complain about that. After the food we ordered were served in our table, we began to eat. Who knows, we soon can&rsquo;t help to throw up because the food was not fresh enough.

I guess you haven&rsquo;t let your waiter well trained about how to treat customers well. If you are willing to take my advice , your business will be much better than now. First, I think you should choose waiters who with nice attitude toward any kinds of customer, and then you customer will go to restaurant every day. Second, fresh food must be the priority of your business. If the fresh food let your customer feel uncomfortable, the reputation of the restaurant will be ruined immediately. Finally, I want to give a considerate advice. It can give customer a sweet feeling. That is, when customer go out of the restaurant, at least let your waiters can say &quot;thank you !&quot;and &quot;welcome to come again!&quot;

2009-01-10 23:48:27 補充:

疑?我明明有用不同顏色標示出來,但是沒有顯示出來....嗚...

希望這樣子還

Source(s): tt, tt