I am looking for a vendor who sells the tonic, Father John's, to boost my 5yogranddaughter's immunity.urgent! ?

My5yo granddaughter is underweight and this matter is of concern to her parents, grandparents and pediatrician. There is no apparent reason for it but in an effort to give her something that might stimulate her appetite and build her immunity to colds, infections, etc., I would like to have some input as to where... show more My5yo granddaughter is underweight and this matter is of concern to her parents, grandparents and pediatrician. There is no apparent reason for it but in an effort to give her something that might stimulate her appetite and build her immunity to colds, infections, etc., I would like to have some input as to where I can purchase Father John's Tonic which was given to me and which I gave to my children.