Should we kiss or let it be?

Ok so i know from my past questions they have all been about when should me and my boyfriend kiss... well.. now i just realized that i get braces in 10 days and well i want us to be comfortable kissing with out braces b4 with my braces and do you think its too late too? should i let it be and like never kiss him? UGH! im so confused and stressed.. :( well please i really need advice! i only have 10 more days till i get f***in Braces! help me please!

i really want a lot of answeres plz!!!! :-)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop being such a drama queen. If he likes you he'll kiss you. If not, he won't. If he frenches you and gets his tongue caught in the metal then go to the hospital. If you need surgery to dislodge his tongue, then let him get his tongue removed. If he never talks to you again it won't be because he's mad at you. It'll be because he can't talk w/o a tongue! So there's your answer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this is why girls are such pains in the butts. Just freakin do it and stop thinking about useless stuff all the time. What is the worse that could happen really. Hell, if you just walked up to ten random guys and started making out with them, no one would care.

• 1 decade ago

i say you wait until you have the braces, just in case kissing isn't as good with them, cuz then he won't compare it to the kissing without braces, and wish you didn't have them.

sorry, was that confusing?

• 1 decade ago

ask him to kiss you i did that with mine and it happened like that

he said he would do it in a snap =]]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you really want to kiss him then go for it if not then dont.

• 1 decade ago

He's your boyfriend...kiss him.

• 1 decade ago

let it be- beatles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.