Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What looks good with tight pants? I look fine in peg leg super slim jeans because i'm skinny but I have big ?

feet and they look fine with the pants but once I put shoes on it makes my feet look weird. What type of shoe would look good with tight pants

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I always wear Rite Aid shoes with my tight pants. They're cheap and they match.

Source(s): $6 at Rite Aid
  • 4 years ago

I was going to say NO at first, but your plan works out great.. except the flats In my opinion, when girls with slightly larger legs do this and wear flats or anything other than a taller boot, it makes them look more disproportionate and silly. Just my opinion But wearing them with the uggs or moto boots i think would work. and size 10 is not super big or anything, many guys like that size Good luck, dont be afraid to try something

• 1 decade ago

If you are a woman get the skinny jeans that are boot cut. The are still really tight but right before the feet they begin to flare a little.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wear flats or heels with skinny jeans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UGGS theyre very hot these days and cover up big feet..

• 1 decade ago

uggs and the little cheap shoes from like kmart target or riteaid

• 1 decade ago

probably converse. their style is meant to make ppls feet looks big so it works (:

• 1 decade ago

skinny jeans look good with...

uggs

converse

vans

flats

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heels

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

vans, uggs, or flats. no converse though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.