would this make my mustangs performance improve?

bbk 65 mml throttle body

cold air intake

4 bank elimanator chip

flowmaster dumped exhaust with an h pipe

Favorite Answer

All will help, but one flaw, if you are going to take in more air with the larger throttle body, it will require more fuel to maximize the air you are taking in, you will need the fuel injectors to go along with the larger throttle body, what's the need of taking in more air, if you don't have the fuel to mix with it? And in my opinion, Magnaflow just sounds better for the exhaust, Roush uses it for a reason. On the cold air intake, make sure you use a good filter system and keep it clean and don't overoil, the oil damages MAF sensors, and in my experience a paper filter works better for stopping dirt, the only way to let in more air is to make bigger holes for it to go through, thus letting in more engine destroying dirt, I would stay away from the oiled filters for engine longevity.

Source(s): Ford Certified technician ASE Master Certified technician Ford Certified Diesel Specialist 20 years experience

Yes that would, very good upgrades.... throttle body, air intak, exhaust.... plus a chip.... very good homework you did, you get a star!!

Source(s): 30 years wrenching on it all

Better HP, torque, and gas mileage.

not a HUGE difference but noticeable for drag racing