How many have solar powered lights at home,and think that people....?

how many people have solar powered lights at home.indoor use ones. with panels hardwired or not. ? how many people here think we should invest more in that for ourselves,and do away with electricity bills? just wondering if people actually considered the idea or actually went and did it,and saved a ton of money... show more how many people have solar powered lights at home.indoor use ones. with panels hardwired or not. ?
how many people here think we should invest more in that for ourselves,and do away with electricity bills?
just wondering if people actually considered the idea or actually went and did it,and saved a ton of money and that now they do not have to worry about a missed bill,and they have thier own back up emergency lighting..makes sense?
Update: ok, i am even talking just saving Some money on electricity to cut costs as well. 1 room with it..or the whole house. and i havent thought of back up heat,but they do have some pretty neat solar appliances as well..with no need to plug in..its amazing what we have at hand,to help,..and many dont take advantage of... show more ok, i am even talking just saving Some money on electricity to cut costs as well.
1 room with it..or the whole house.
and i havent thought of back up heat,but they do have some pretty neat solar appliances as well..with no need to plug in..its amazing what we have at hand,to help,..and many dont take advantage of the free power. if no sun- they have battery storage,for that.depends what you buy.
9 answers 9