~*sUrVeY nUmBeR 84*~ Shockwave luvs Momo…or vice versa?

The title..>_<” its Anime Freak's fault she made me do it O.o so..she takes the blame for whatever injuries mught happen to me =D Wow..no survey in 4 hrs..>..>” its cuz I was ‘chatting’ with 3 pipz from Y!A =P you’ll understand if you’ve seen Chu’s recent question @.@ must send..apology... show more The title..>_<” its Anime Freak's fault she made me do it O.o so..she takes the blame for whatever injuries mught happen to me =D

Wow..no survey in 4 hrs..>..>” its cuz I was ‘chatting’ with 3 pipz from Y!A =P you’ll understand if you’ve seen Chu’s recent question @.@ must send..apology mail..

^_^ now lets start the survey.. it will be called uh Shockwave x Momo

1. Have you ever thrown at someone then looked away when they faced you? Why

[Mine: O.o I think I have..i threw a paper ball at this guy who kept annoing me, when turned around and yelled “who did that!?” he was looking at me and I told him “y d hell r u looking at me” >.>” then he looked away]

2. Are you usually out[out the house] or in your room?

[Mine: my room, XD cuz I like t here…=3 and if im out its usually cuz of school or exercise, but I exercise n my room..so yeah my room XD]

3. Is it easy to make you laugh or hard?

[Mine: yeah its easy to make me laugh XD]

4. What anime character is always wearing a suit?

5. Which anime character has a weird hairstyle, why?

6. Which anime character has a unique name? Why do you think so?

Random Question:

Which is the most unique weapon in anime you’ve seen? Owned by who? Why do you think its unique?
Update: @Gooey[anthony]
lmao i didnt ntce ur avie is momo lol XD ohh..ur avie n shockwave O.o"" ill get rid of that thought now..
lol nah the convo. ended- anime freak me and bel ended up fyting over KHR characters >.>" and Y!A wont allow me to type any mre stuff n that post XP
Update 2: @BWA:
lol yeah *prays i dont get killed* O.o shockwave made anime freaks house explode XD maybe cuz she said the shockwave is in love with momo in one of hr titles >.>" *hides undr couch*
15 answers 15