promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

WHICH ZOMBIES OR VAMPIRE?!?!?!?!?!?

wich one do you like more vampiers or zombies and why?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

zombies.

cuz vampires are emo and zombies.... just put a smile on the face. whats not to love. someone who doesn't talk much always giving you attention saying how smart you are and how much he wants your brains. whats scary about a vampire. it bites you. woop tee doo. a zombie eats you. and you gotta admit the vampire fear saying isnt too scary... blah.... i want to suck your blood... and plus. zombies make life funny. like kicking a fence "this isnt very zombie proof" :) and plus. think about this. you can beat stab shoot hit kick anything a zombie and its still coming. but vampires completly die from sun. splinters. and water. zombies for the win

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Vampires...they have always had a certain sexual zeal....way before Twilight (though that added food for thought)....even the more traditional vampires had that zeal.

There is just something about zombies and in my mind the zombies I am thinking of have body parts missing, their faces are no longer anything to look at....and certainly NO zeal as stated previously.

You ask...that is why.

BTW, vampires were around in myth and lore long before EMO ever was......

Source(s): I kissed a vampire and I liked it!!
  • 1 decade ago

Vampires.

Source(s): Loved them and believed in them for 10 years
  • 1 decade ago

Hm. Tough choice. If i had to choose which i'd rather have kill me, I'd say vampire, because I think having my kidney/brains/other organs eaten would be an extremely painful experience. But zombies are just so fun!!

"brains...."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zombies.

They are mindless and do whatever Joe Pesci says, unlike vampires.

• 1 decade ago

ZOMBIES! I dont know, I have always just seemed to like them more. Something about the undead that are all silly and you get to beat with a baseball bat and their head comes flying off sounds so much more appealing to me than having my blood sucked out through my jugular vein. LOL!

• 1 decade ago

Zombies because they kick major ***!

Vampires are too trendy these days

Geeze people get some originality!!

Zombies all the way!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vampires for sure. *Hiss* My first reason would be because I am one. And my second would be because, even though both are dead, vampires are like dead goddesses. Zombies are just dead. *Hiss*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zombies!!!

Because we can have a zombie flash-mob right now!!!!

http://www.zombiewalk.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_walk

• Shay M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Witches!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.