whats the strangest baby name?

People are looking for more and more unique names for their children these days. Aside from celebrity names, what are the strangest names you've heard of? I'd like the answers to be personal, not something you read of a website. For example, My Aunt's name was Ida Warnick, not too strange, but her maden name was Ida Beaver. I also had an uncle named Harley LeStrange Warnick. Pretty unique and funny names...So, tell me your strange names =D

Favorite Answer

Someone mentioned Calliope. That's a Greek name, I think she was a muse in mythology and it's pronounced Cal-EYE-a-pea.

Anyway...

I've seen some really bizarre names, but this was the worst and it happened in my home state. Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K.

Seriously...

http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stf33/public/...

I have an uncle and other relatives named Rohmn (pronounced ROM). That side of the family is Welsh all the way back to the age of Roman occupation, so no one really knows where the name came from or what name it evolved from, but there's been someone with that name or middle name every generation as long as records have been kept. The line with Rohmn in it can be traced back to the 14th century in our family. We've never met anyone else with that name.

My children have moderately unique names. Vanna, Rune, Ember and Atticus.

I have a brother named Armand, which is weird considering the rest of my siblings have insanely common names.

Went to school with a girl named Porscha. Like the car.

Another girl was named Apricot.

Ilo

Iren

Estel (es-tul - boy)

Styles & Shyne (twin boys!)

Genica & Gerica (twin girls- not sure on the spelling)

these are the ones I can think of off top right now

ETA: i did an intern with a guy named Dumi (like do-me). He was really hot too lol, and also a girl named Precious. I also went to elm school with a girl named Cherry (saw somebody put that) and Zora. In middle school there was a girl named Amatuwali and a guy named Landis.

Source(s): ppl i have personally known

Rainbow Phoenix for a boy A friend said that when they were at school there was a boy with that name a few years younger than him. I had to say, nothing has topped that since

My Grandpa had two friends one named Cherry Pie and one named Hanger.

People I've met:

Noble

September

Kitana

Jelohn

Truly Precious

Gracious Blessing

Genesis

Stormy

Heaven

Desire

Nevaeh

Pernora

Ekko

Sebastian

Trinity

Lovelyi

Drusilla

Elindsay

Canden

Meadow

Rain

Arianni

Caspar

Harley

Heaven spelled backward. Nevaeh

I think Calliope is a very strange name. Not sure of the origin (I think it's pronounced "Kuh-lie-OH-pee". So that has my vote.

i went to school with 2 girls named Cinnamon

Equadope and farella-zane