* asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Stephanie meyer's next project?

I fell in love with the twilight series, and I already know about the Twilight guide, but does anyone know if Stephanie meyer is going to write anything else anytime soon?

Update:

Yeah i also knew about Midnight sun and im soooo mad that she cancelled it!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It is said that she's working on a ghost novel thats title has something to do with summer in it. She also wrote The Host a good while ago, which is an excellent novel. I definitely reccomend it.

By the way, her name is Stephenie Meyer, not Stephanie Meyer.

EDIT:

Just for the record, Jan C, she's only writing Twilight from Edward's perspective, not any of the others, and Midnight Sun is on hold, so it may never really be published.

• m...
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if you haven't read The Host by Stephenie Meyers, its really good

she was going to write Midnight Sun but im not sure what happened, some of it is on her website if you haven't read it.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

• 1 decade ago

She might release Midnight sun with Edward's perspective.

• 1 decade ago

well all together she has to write 8 books but she has finished 4 of them and she is working on the 5 one right now

the 5th 6th 7th and 8th books are just twilight , new moon , eclipse , and breaking dawn in Edwards perspective !!!!!!!

and there is also the host

CANT WAIT UNTIL MIDNIGHT SUN

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

she was supposed to write midnight sun which is edwards side of the story but someone stole it and put it on the web

• miera
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly the 1st guy or woman to respond to stated some especially stable issues yet perhaps u could desire to draw bella's purple truck? or ummmmmmmm dang she took all the stable ones! HEROIN! no im in basic terms kidding yet edward did say bella replace into his sort of heroin or if u could desire to make a comedian strip of bella and edward's meadow that could desire to be in basic terms appropriate! utilising the descrip from the corner could help if u desire o draw the meadow? i desire there replace into something u could desire to do to particular the be conscious dazzle, u understand how that replace into interior the e book

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The host is by her.

It's about aliens.

But i've heard it's a very good book.

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have u read The Host by her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.