Joy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What's a cute hair style for long hair?

Ok...so i have really long hair and no layers or bangs(dont want any, so dont suggest it) but i cant ever seem to find a cute stylish hair due and i need help!! so if you know of any and could find a link on how to do it, i would love that!! thank you!!

p.s. i dont know how to put my hair in a messy bun, but i really want to know how!! so i u know how and could somehow tell me that would be great too

Favorite Answer

try doing this messy hair up do..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRY3511o6Zk

• ?

I decrease layers into my long hair. It does not rather take something faraway from the dimensions, yet provides me a lot of quantity and sassiness. It makes it so it does not only cling. it extremely is straightforward to preserve I only use a volumizing mousse and dry it the other way up. I prepare, so i'm afraid of donning my long hair down around the sons and daughters (head lice), so many times I positioned on it in a factor unfastened bun on the area of the neck. I make it look a sprint sloppy, so it form of appears like it only form of fell that way. now and lower back I only the place it up in a typical ponytail.

well i have sorta long hair and it's in layer's really if you don't want any layers OR bangs not much else to do other than just put it up all the time which is not nice ALL the time. Or you can just have plain flat boring ordinary hair. Your choice You decide!!!

well, first flip your hair over, and gather your hair in your hands and put your hair up in a ponytail, but only wrapping the hairband around TWICE. then bring the hair through but stopping before it comes through the band all the way. then flip your head around a bit, just to make it look messy. Super cute and very preppy chic (:

i have long hair too but i like them in messy buns

Easy, curl your hair into cute, thin bouncy curls, they look great in long hair. or braid it and leave the braids in over night with gel in them then when they are done you have nice, long flowing waves.

Source(s): I love doing my hair

long braid over your sholder

loose low pigtail braids

messy bun

side-ish bun.

side pony tail.

ponytail with hair tie on end.

curly ponytail

curls[natural or not]

email me for more ideas [=

if u dont want us to suggest layers or bangs, theres nothing else to suggest.