Husbands porn addiction progressed to animal porn, he can't get an erection for me anymore. I am confused!?

We have been married for 20 years, sex life has always been fantastic!!I am not sure when it all started but for a while I always felt like something was up. When I asked he said I was overprotective, jealous, it was all in my head, until I found a huge collection of porn above the furnace ducting in our basement. Thousands of dollars of dvds stashed in his own little spot. Purchased over god knows how long, during work hours of the day, mind you the drive to the nearest porn shop is about 2 hours. That is when it all started to fall apart. My trust was broken. I have always watched porn with him and never really had a problem. We have a much smaller collection in our closet accumlated over the years. Why the sudden need to hide? We have talked and talked about it. Then the internet porn stuff started. Always up hours before everyone else (2 teenagers in the house) getting his daily fix. Time and time again we'd talk. I tell him I don't really have issues with the actual porn as I do with the sneaking around. I am pretty computer literate, much more than he is, and can always find out what he is looking at and when. This just pisses him off! I try not to check up too much because, it breaks my heart!! Since all this has started, he has problems with getting an erection and has to use some sort of device to keep it hard during sex with me. We continued to have sex but his need for other types of sex also progressed. Then he starts wanting to fist? and I am confused after you know 19 years or so of marriage at that time. Where does this come from?? but okay whatever. Now, I come home from being out of town for a week and find, right on the desk, available for anyone, including our children to see. Printed pictures of a woman sucking a dog dick. and a very close up photo of a woman engaged in sex with the dog dick in her. I look through the computer and find tons of animal sexual acts and other very odd things. Shockingtube, zoosex, clubdogsex etc. goes on for hours. I am just confused how does it progress to this stage. I love my husband so much and I am very supportave and understanding. But I am so hurt and confused. I have often wondered if he was gay, having an affair, just not attracted to me.

Thank you for your responses! It is an actual question! I am not making up any story sir! I am confused, I guess I just needed to vent. It is not like I can actually talk to anyone I know about this.

Favorite Answer

OMG, I am so sorry you are dealing w/ this. Sounds like it has progressed as any typical addiction progresses and has eventually led to illegal pornography (I believe animal porn is illegal) and affecting every aspect of his life (relationships, sex, work, money, sleep). Do a lot of research so you understand everything properly. Go talk to someone who understands addiction and ask for advice. If it is this bad, I guarantee your kids have seen stuff but just not told you.

PS - I would not take advice regarding this serious issue from people on YA. This is a 'real' addiction and requires professional advice. Many women come on here and say their man has a porn addiction when they don't, just because they watch it too often, but this actually sounds like a porn addiction

2

Source(s): Watch Hot Girl Alone : http://CamGz.com/?uGcX

I have had experience with a man that was addicted to porn. But he was not into the animal thing. That I would say is just nasty. I do know from my past is that once a man starts taking care of himself on a regular basis and putting his self into the fantasy of porn, eventually he will not be able to get it up for an actual women. It is taking away from the fantasy. I have left an ex(at which we still talk) 3 years ago, one month before our wedding after dealing with a year and a half of it. Since then, he has even had a chance with 2 women at the same time, and still could not get it up. It is not you. It is the addiction. If you blow it off and dont say anything it will only get worste. but if you do, he will continue to try to hide it. From my knowledge, counseling for him is the best answer i can give. I would try to talk to him about seeing one and if he would.

It sounds like he has an addiction to porn.... I'd calmly talk to him about it, perhaps see a counselor?? I don't mean to sound alarming but if it's now gone to animals that have no say and choice and are being exploited, i'm really worried where else this could go too?

this requires serious intervention, or leave him. leaving sick explicit pictures out, is like he is wishing or hoping to have the kids find this.. i think he's going to be a molester next. no monster like this would live in my house, yes you heard me, monster.

This can't be a real question. How disgusting.

You pro censorship people are making up better stories all the time.

dog porn...wow....wow..wow..wow..wow..wow..wow..wow. I dont even know what to say.

I would probably be done after that..especially since he left it right on the desk?!!?!?!?!?!