Husbands porn addiction progressed to animal porn, he can't get an erection for me anymore. I am confused!?

We have been married for 20 years, sex life has always been fantastic!!I am not sure when it all started but for a while I always felt like something was up. When I asked he said I was overprotective, jealous, it was all in my head, until I found a huge collection of porn above the furnace ducting in our basement.... show more We have been married for 20 years, sex life has always been fantastic!!I am not sure when it all started but for a while I always felt like something was up. When I asked he said I was overprotective, jealous, it was all in my head, until I found a huge collection of porn above the furnace ducting in our basement. Thousands of dollars of dvds stashed in his own little spot. Purchased over god knows how long, during work hours of the day, mind you the drive to the nearest porn shop is about 2 hours. That is when it all started to fall apart. My trust was broken. I have always watched porn with him and never really had a problem. We have a much smaller collection in our closet accumlated over the years. Why the sudden need to hide? We have talked and talked about it. Then the internet porn stuff started. Always up hours before everyone else (2 teenagers in the house) getting his daily fix. Time and time again we'd talk. I tell him I don't really have issues with the actual porn as I do with the sneaking around. I am pretty computer literate, much more than he is, and can always find out what he is looking at and when. This just pisses him off! I try not to check up too much because, it breaks my heart!! Since all this has started, he has problems with getting an erection and has to use some sort of device to keep it hard during sex with me. We continued to have sex but his need for other types of sex also progressed. Then he starts wanting to fist? and I am confused after you know 19 years or so of marriage at that time. Where does this come from?? but okay whatever. Now, I come home from being out of town for a week and find, right on the desk, available for anyone, including our children to see. Printed pictures of a woman sucking a dog dick. and a very close up photo of a woman engaged in sex with the dog dick in her. I look through the computer and find tons of animal sexual acts and other very odd things. Shockingtube, zoosex, clubdogsex etc. goes on for hours. I am just confused how does it progress to this stage. I love my husband so much and I am very supportave and understanding. But I am so hurt and confused. I have often wondered if he was gay, having an affair, just not attracted to me.
Update: Thank you for your responses! It is an actual question! I am not making up any story sir! I am confused, I guess I just needed to vent. It is not like I can actually talk to anyone I know about this.