Object Error sims 2 help!?

HOW CAN I MAKE THIS STOP OMG! I can't play my game anymore because of this exact popup showing up. Here's what it always says, but the name of the sims varies: OBJECT ERROR An error has occured in object "E001_User00856- Tyler" #1798, Error: Problem executing script (AttractionScore):... show more HOW CAN I MAKE THIS STOP OMG! I can't play my game anymore because of this exact popup showing up. Here's what it always says, but the name of the sims varies:

OBJECT ERROR
An error has occured in object "E001_User00856- Tyler" #1798, Error: Problem executing script (AttractionScore): Run-time: (none):0: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value) stack traceback:
(none): in function 'AttractionScore'

It always pops up when I click on another sim, and when it pops up, the thing I wanted to do with those two sims just disapears, and I can't make them talk to each other, anything! I tried to turn off boolProp cheats, but the popup doesnt show up, but it still does the same thing. When I click reset, or other times, the sims might be sitting or standing, but they'll like teleport to another close area. How do I fix this??? I don't want to reinstall my game.