promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
W.
Lv 4
W. asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Why is it suddenly "cool" to hate Jews again?

Whatever happened to "Never Again" after the Holocaust? We should be HELPING Israel protect themselves from the hate and racism that is at the heart of Hamas.

Update:

* "Assailants" rammed a burning car into the gates of a synagogue in Toulouse, in southwest France, Monday (1/6/09) night.

* Jews in the small Strasbourg suburb of Lingolsheim in eastern France awakened Tuesday to find graffiti with words like "assassins" spray-painted on the outside walls of their synagogue.

* Last week in Copenhagen, a 27-year-old Dane born in Lebanon to Palestinian parents is alleged to have fired upon two young Israelis

* In southern Sweden, the Jewish congregation in Helsingborg, was attacked Monday (1/6/09) night by someone who "broke a window and threw in something that was burning," according to police spokesman Leif Nilsson. Earlier, on Sunday (1/5/09) slogans, including "murderers ... You broke the cease-fire," were daubed on Israel's Embassy in Stockholm.

* And Belgium ordered police in Antwerp and Brussels to be on increased state of alert Tuesday after recent pro-Palestinian protests ended in violence and arrests.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you. Sadly, Jewish people are now & have always been to blame for everything that goes wrong in the world. I'm surprised no one blamed them for Katrina. The world is full of extreme ignorance & hate.

http://www.adl.org/main_Anti_Semitism_Internationa...

Source(s): Jewish & sick of being a scapegoat.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Who ever said that's its become cool to hate Jews??

Whats happening in Israel, is from zionists, and not Jews, and this is an important difference that people forget and are ignorant of.

There is alot to say but I dont have enough time right now;

Palestinians do not hate Jews; There are Jewish Palestinians, Christian Palestinians, Muslim Palestinians - soo it isnt just muslims being killed or have been killed.

Pre- 1947 - Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived together happily as neighbours.

This is fact found in History books.

It was after Zionism created - problems began. And thats why theres soo much killing now -

As for the Missiles - its terrible and I feel for the Israeli's. However its a call of desperation from tha palestinians.

When 1.5million people (80% refugees) are cramed into a tiny bit of space, told they cnt go bk home.

THEN, Food, Water, Electricity, Gas, Medication is limited - Actually Cut off, AND your not allowd out to find a better place.

Hmm what would you do?

Anyway

Soo please know the difference. If anyone claims they hate jews - then they are either misslead or stupid and ignorant.

Id never want to see another Holocaust ever, with any nation.

Thank you

• G6 years agoReport

you're wrong about 1 thing. there's no such thing as palestinian jews or christians. all palestinians are Muslim

• 1 decade ago

Andi is right, it is legitimate to question and criticize Israel. However, many use the current crisis as an excuse to bash on Jews, which is why you see so many anti-Semitic questions being posted. For example, I just answered a post from a guy saying that the Talmud says Gentiles are non-human. Or others who take the time to blame the Jews for everything, from the Atlantic slave trade to their own Holocaust.

It's sad really. There is a difference between a Jew a Zionist and an Israeli but some conveniently ignore that fact. Blaming all Jews for anything Israel does is like blaming all Muslims for Darfur. People are ignorant.

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ermmm, is it?! Jewish people are not responsible for the atrocities taking place in Gaza, the government of Israel is responsible. It is unfortunate that people cannot differentiate between the two, just as some people categorise all people of the muslim faith to be suicide bombers or 'non believers' to be infidels its just plain ignorance. We should not be helping Israel to protect themselves from hate&racism we should be helping Jews to protect themselves just as we should help muslims, christians, atheists,hindus....the list goes on.

With regards to the Holocaust of course it should never happen again but, it is ISRAEL which is the culprit not the jews, not the palestinians but Israel. I dont see comparable suffering of Israelis as I did the holocaust victims. Maybe think your assumptions through a little more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is a difference between "Jews" and "Zionism". why were the jews hated across all decades all over the world? what caused the holocaust? why did the jews of NY protested against Israel some days ago...

• 1 decade ago

Its not cool to hate Jews.

Its human to feel sorrow for the dead -by Israelis- inocent kids

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Because they're freaking ugly inside and out LOL...sorry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Humanity will be punished for hating Israel. We are living in the end days and all that's happening are prophecies. Wake up people!!!

Source(s): The Holy Bible
  • Andi C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is not "cool to hate jews"! It is legitimate to question and challenge the actions of the Israeli army and to criticise their governments policies and strategies in relation to the disputed territory that is Gaza.

It is disingenuous to suggest such criticism equates with antisemitism.

• 1 decade ago

i odnt think people hate jews, i think they wan t the attack on gaza to stop. people who say bad things aobut jews, probably hated them al along, and now have found soemwher eto vent their spleens.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont hate jews,my grandfather was an israeli jew,but i hate zionist baby killers, and in case you havent noticed there is a holocaust going on right now,in Gaza.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.