Can I bring a "hazing" charge against my platoon sergeant. Please provide legal definition of hazing?

Before I start, I am in the National Guard. This is how it all started, I will start at the beginning of it all. In early November I had went to in-process with my unit. I took a PT test and all that stuff. I had brought up the fact that the National Guard had been over-paying me. They had paid me as though I were... show more Before I start, I am in the National Guard. This is how it all started, I will start at the beginning of it all. In early November I had went to in-process with my unit. I took a PT test and all that stuff. I had brought up the fact that the National Guard had been over-paying me. They had paid me as though I were active duty. My Platoon Sergeant had quickly fixed that matter. He stated that "if by the end of this month you're not getting any money taken out of your check then don't worry about this." I interpret that as him telling me not to worry about paying the Guard back if by the end of the month they weren't deducting any money out of my check. They didn't, and still haven't. Around late December, I had called my Platoon Sergeant letting him know that the National Guard owes me a good number of leave days in pay and that I had not been paid my Drill pay at all. He said "he'd take care of it." I also delivered a most recent copy of my LES to him. He obtained it and called me back. He then asked to view my LES's via mypay.gov. I allowed him to do so. He then saw that I had been paid active duty (which he darn well knew) and said "This is ****** up. You were paid active duty. You're going to have to pay this back." I was stunned. I didn't know how to respond. He had said he would take get me my pay which is owed to me. We are now almost at the half way point of January. They still have not paid me. I called him and left a message. It went something along the lines of "Hello Sergeant, this is Private (last name). I am calling in regards to this pay issue. I mean no disrespect by this, but this needs to be taken care of. I am now having to dip into other funds that I had been saving for vaccation because someone E-7 , or E-6 made a mistake in the financial department. I have sacrificed too much for the Army for them to be doing this. I appologize because I know the mistake isn't yours, but something needs to be done about this. Please call me back." I had not shown any disrespect, I gave him the proper Military customs and courtesies. He had attempted to call me back. I missed his call, then he missed mine. It had become in his words "a game of phone tag." I am a busy person, and was unable to answer my phone when he called. He had left me a message stating that "I am not to call this number again, and if I do; He will punish me under UCMJ." He also said "I don't appreciate the message you left me, and you'll pay for it on Saturday drill (tomorrow). I believe that if he punishes me he can be charged with "hazing" under UCMJ. Because there is no legitimate reason for him to give me correctional training, also referred to as a "smoking." He has no real reason to punish me for that message. The Military owes me money has been ridiculously slow in getting it to me. I have been respectful to all my superiors since day one, however, I will tolerate abuse from any superior. I already contacted a lawyer that specializes in Military cases. However, I was unable to speak with him because no one was in the office, but I did leave a message. I need to know if he can be charged with hazing if he should punish me tomorrow. I will also take my ipod voice recorder and stuff it in my breast pocket. I'll leave it running all day. I saved the message he left me.