Should i ask him bout the phone call or let it go?

Ok so here's my short story...basically i've been dating this guy i work with for about 4 months. Am 24 yrs old and he's 36. He has 3 girls and i have a 3yr old. We've been gettin to know each other real good.. have gone out..been intimate....we speak ALL the time... and of course see each other everyday cuz we work together. He's even told me that he loves me. So last nite i stayed over his house and around 3:30 am i hear his cell vibrating then his house phone ring. he didnt pick up. then again his cell phones rings and he picks up and its a women's voice! all i heard her say was somthing about "havent heard for a long time" or seen...o couldnt quite understand her. I kno she was complaining.. All he kept saying was "Whatver Whatever and at the end said "ur a pain whatever bye am sleeping" that got me off guard. I wonder who she was! should i confront him or let it go this time?

Favorite Answer

its probably some crazy chick he dated before you thats still attached. If you want to ask him about it, for your own self knowledge, I'd be like, "So im not being jealous or anything, but was that phone call last night anything I should be worried about?" Most likely all he is going to say is No. So if he assures you that its nothing to worry about, then let it go, and continue on with your romance. By the sounds of the way he was talking to her, he's pretty annoyed by her, and it doesn't sound like you have anythig to worry about. Good luck!!

I would wait it out...personally. Also, finding love or any kind of relationship shouldn't be considered stupid nor should anyone seeking a relationship online. As a matter of fact, my fiance's brother found his now wife online and they now have a six-month old son and they're pretty happy. IMHO, building a relationship online can be much more rewarding then the traditional way. Online relationships aren't based or judged on personal appearance. Online dating allows two individuals to communicate about themselves including details such as religion, interests, preferences etc. How many dates have you been on where those items have been discussed in detail? I can't think of too many. Congrats! I hope everything works out for you!

It's okay to ask him about it. Afterall the phone call did wake you up too. If you don't ask, you'll worry about it until it makes you crazy and he'll know something has changed in you and will start to wonder about you. (This I know from experience. And if you're like me, you probably didn't sleep after that phone call so you're probably pretty tired and edgy right now.)

Be free to communicate whatever is on your mind/in your heart--otherwise, it's not the kind of relationship you'll want to be in long term. You're protecting yourself, your baby, and the relationship by staying open and staying calm about it. Treating others with respect and expecting to be treated with respect.

Follow your heart, but take note of what's going on and listen to your head. A winning combination! :-)

Good luck!

Confront him for what? for being tired and telling his probable ex to leave him alone? I'd be happy he's telling her shes a pain and not saying something like : ok, well i cant talk right now but ill call you later ok?

Let it go. If you want you can ask him who she was, but dont be bitchy about it. Be happy he didnt seem to like her :)

I think you should definitely ask him about it, tell him it woke you up (don't people basically shut their cell phones off completely when they sleep?) and next time, disconnect the home phone before bed as well..!

The choice is urs to make eitha u confront hm or let it go, if u knw u can lt it go nd nt wonda bout it thn its kwl, bt if u knw dat u nd to knw then ask b4 it kills u.

It could have been an old fling he used to date. Don't sweat it! I wouldn't confront him, because you don't want to sound too jealous. If it happens again, then yes I would say something to him!

• xK

It's too late to ask now. You should have asked when he came back to bed. Besides, it's not like he was saying, "Hey, I'm busy sleeping with some stupid girl, but you know I'll be hooking up with you later." It sounds like the woman either drunk dialed him or was his babymama.

probably the kids' mother, or an ex? dont sweat because he obviously didnt like hearing from whoever it was too much

ask him or you will forever wonder. Best thing to do is to talk to him get an explanation for your piece at mind.