Should i ask him bout the phone call or let it go?

Ok so here's my short story...basically i've been dating this guy i work with for about 4 months. Am 24 yrs old and he's 36. He has 3 girls and i have a 3yr old. We've been gettin to know each other real good.. have gone out..been intimate....we speak ALL the time... and of course see each other... show more Ok so here's my short story...basically i've been dating this guy i work with for about 4 months. Am 24 yrs old and he's 36. He has 3 girls and i have a 3yr old. We've been gettin to know each other real good.. have gone out..been intimate....we speak ALL the time... and of course see each other everyday cuz we work together. He's even told me that he loves me. So last nite i stayed over his house and around 3:30 am i hear his cell vibrating then his house phone ring. he didnt pick up. then again his cell phones rings and he picks up and its a women's voice! all i heard her say was somthing about "havent heard for a long time" or seen...o couldnt quite understand her. I kno she was complaining.. All he kept saying was "Whatver Whatever and at the end said "ur a pain whatever bye am sleeping" that got me off guard. I wonder who she was! should i confront him or let it go this time?
15 answers 15