Is it profitable to buy and sell resellable ebooks?

I found a package of 1000 ebooks on a website called payloadz.com which is a website that sells e-products for only $6.99. Is it profitable to buy and sell ebooks?

here it is http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i.214097-n.1000_...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Reselling Information products can be profitable, after all, the internet is all about information. However, 1000 ebooks for $6.99, well, there not going to be any good are they, or at the very less, they'll be out of date.

Reselling and rebranding is massive online, but the ones that are truly making the money on the web, are the people writing their own ebooks, or having them ghostwritten. It's because it's easier to sell and get web traffic for new products than a old one (through joint ventures).

Nevertheless, is you want to sale PLR - Resell ebooks the following link is a good place to start.

I hope this helps :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Resellable

• 1 decade ago

some of these well be out of date but also widely sold by others.

Yes it can be very profitable - but you need to pick a market and research it (google 'keyword research') then check out the warriorforum special offers where there are loads of private label rights (meaning you can rebrand, edit and put your name to them) to ebooks and other products.

• LFM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't recommend it. At least don't buy until you sell them first. Meaning, don't invest any money until you have buyers. Then slowly add to the list. It's not easy getting traffic to your website as is, let alone getting qualified buyers, so it'd be best to just advertise and once sold, buy it yourself and send the ebook to your customer.

Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.