I ended up loosing my virginity on a one night stand? Do you think I was used or do you think he cared?

I met this guy and we went on a date and went to a party together. I ended up spending the night at his place and having sex with him. This TOTALLY shocked me since im 19 and was a virgin before that night. I just got out of a HORRIBLE relationship a week before i slept with this guy, so i wasnt thinking clearly.... show more I met this guy and we went on a date and went to a party together. I ended up spending the night at his place and having sex with him. This TOTALLY shocked me since im 19 and was a virgin before that night. I just got out of a HORRIBLE relationship a week before i slept with this guy, so i wasnt thinking clearly. He didnt know i was a virgin until he had trouble and when i told him he stopped and was VERY shocked. He then continued for a bit, but didnt seem as confident and seemed very awkward. He didnt even end up finishing up the job, he stopped and said he was "tired" and then took me in his arms and cuddled with me, and was really sweet.

Anyways I didnt let myself get too attached because I know what guys are all about. But the next morning he was sweeter than EVER to me. He treated me like gold. He took me out for breakfast and was super attentive to me. He also asked about my Ex boyfriend and seemed jealous. When we'd kiss the next day, he'd kiss me stop and then look into my eyes. When things would get heavy he'd stop, and instead of trying to have sex with me again, he'd just take me and cuddle with me while holding my hand. Then when i said i'd take the bus home, he told me he wouldnt let me take the bus home, and he'd pay one of his friends to drive me home. My mom ended up calling me and assisted she'd pick me up. He then wanted to meet my mom. When my mom got to his place, he told me to say goodbye inside because he didnt want my mom seeing that. When he met my mom he seemed VERY nervous.

2 days later he called me. He asked me right away what my mom had to say about him. He said he thought she didnt like him. He then asked me if she knew that he slept together. I told him that she did and that she cried a bit, and then almost did too. He also said "i never see you around at school where are your classes?". He then told me about this girl in one of his classes gave him this number for this apartment that was available for rent near our school. He then said that after she gave him the number she kinda seemed to want to give him her number too, but he didnt want anything else from her, he just wanted that apartment available for rent number and thats it. I (trying to act like i didnt care) said "aw why not, shes not your type" and he went "no shes not my type, i dont go for druggies". We talked for about an hour and then he said "well i better go make something to eat, then ill probably work out for a bit, and then later on tonight, ill probably end up calling you again". so i just said "okay" and then he said "is that cool?" and i said in a kinda non caring way "yeah".
He never called me back.

When i saw him at school a couple days later i said "hey" and then he responded with "wusssuppp" and i got scared that he wouldnt stop to talk to me so i without thinking rejected him and gave him a DIRY look and turned away. When i saw him a couple days later he avoided me and just kinda looked at the ground. I then from the corner of my eye saw him look over his shoulder and quickly look at me