Ok i purchased a cooter(turtle) its a baby maybe 2mnth loonie size and he wont eat gave him crickets and fish.?

iv giving him or her crickets i bought 10 of them and he was afraid and then i bought 20 lil fish to swim around in the tank and maybe for him to munch on and it doesn't look like hes to interested in them it looks like they want to make a meal out of him b4 he does to them and then i gave him some pellets to... show more iv giving him or her crickets i bought 10 of them and he was afraid and then i bought 20 lil fish to swim around in the tank and maybe for him to munch on and it doesn't look like hes to interested in them it looks like they want to make a meal out of him b4 he does to them and then i gave him some pellets to eat and like he at 6 in the Morning but never ate again like i just gt him 2 or 3 days ago but he seems to find a place and stay there for long periods of times. what could u do to help me out with this because i don't want i him or her to die from hunger just hurtch and don't want to do that to an animal so if there's any help that would be nice and appreciated
6 answers 6