How do I comment out the code that closes an expanding menu?

Sorry...I am not very experienced with web design! ___________________ How do I make an expanding menu on a website? I have a website I am working on and I have created the expanding menu however when someone clicks to open (in a new window) a link within the expanded area, the menu closes. I need the menu... show more Sorry...I am not very experienced with web design!

How do I make an expanding menu on a website?
I have a website I am working on and I have created the expanding menu however when someone clicks to open (in a new window) a link within the expanded area, the menu closes. I need the menu to stay expanded? I am clueless on how to make it do that? Help!
Update: <li> <p style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right:20px; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:2px" align="justify"><font style="font-size: 11pt"><u>Licensing of Second Lien Lenders (Tex. Fin. Code §§ 342.101 Et. Seq.) (7 Tex. Admin. §1.101 Et. Seq.)</u>... show more <li>
<p style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right:20px; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:2px"
align="justify"><font style="font-size: 11pt"><u>Licensing of Second Lien Lenders
(Tex. Fin. Code §§ 342.101 Et. Seq.) (7 Tex. Admin. §1.101 Et. Seq.)</u> -
</font><i><a target="_blank" href="Section%20II_E.pdf">view</a></i></...
<ol style="color: #003F5E; font-size: 11; font-family: Times New Roman">
<li>
<p style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right:20px; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:2px"
align="justify"><font size="2" color="#004F75">Who must be licensed</font></p>
</li>
1 answer 1