How do you process a FHA refinance loan?

I'm a mortgage processor, but I've been processing Reverse Mortgages for quite sometime and have forgotten the process regarding regular FHA refinance loans? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

FHA are the hardest loans to do. You might want to double check my info because guidelines are changing every day on all loan types. But I think Sellers are allowed to give buyer up to 15% closing cost. Loan fee is not to go above $1,000. Buyer must be at least 21 years and have han no other homes. You can do NOO if the buyer is over 35 years of age. I also heard forms are only to be signed with black ink but I don't think that is right. Loan limits are still by counties but were raised quite a bit. Remember they can have only two tradelines and have lower Fico scores than non government backed loans with nontraditional credit (phone bills, cable..) Also buyers can be just friends and still go on the loan together. Make sure with pricing you double the SRP. Hope that this helps. Just remember to double check on my info incase I am wrong. I probably am not correct on a few points.

in case you're at the instant in an FHA own loan and are doing a Streamline refinance then you definitely are sturdy to flow as they do no longer be certain employment. no count if it truly is a conventional refinance then they would be certain employment (despite in case you have already signed) authentic till now the non-public loan money. this would possibly not right now decline the non-public loan even though in case you will locate yet another activity asap and deliver in an employment grant letter. It additionally relies upon in case you are the only one on the non-public loan. If there's a co-borrower there is an possibility that your debt to earnings ratios will nonetheless qualify for the refinance utilizing purely that individual's earnings.

I don't understand your questions. Are you asking for help in doing a FHA loan? I am sure that if you were honest and let your boss know that you have no idea on how to do your job he/she would be OK with that and help you out. I would really recommend the honest way. After all you are working on someones biggest life investment. Trust me your boss will totally understand that you have no idea on what to do. They will be happier to help you than you get bad info from a stranger. AndI am sure that your boss knows you well enough that it will not be a shock. Best of luck..I know that it is tough to handle things you don't know how to do,,but I promise it will be ok.