What is the knowledge generation bureau (KGB)?

I just saw an ad for the knowledge generation bureau on TV and part of it literally made me laugh out loud. The end showed a shield emblem with KGB right in the middle of it. What is this supposed to be?
Update: I'm glad a lot of people got the soviet reference, I asked a few people today in class and they didn't get it. This raises the question of why a company would go out of their way to get the initials KGB. I mean knowledge generation bureau doesn't seem to flow right to me, like they chose those words... show more I'm glad a lot of people got the soviet reference, I asked a few people today in class and they didn't get it.

This raises the question of why a company would go out of their way to get the initials KGB. I mean knowledge generation bureau doesn't seem to flow right to me, like they chose those words just for the initials.

As for malware, I managed to find the real site but I know where people were getting the attack site idea. My first 2 links were like "freeporn.something or other" and were caught by firefox. There really is a site for it.