What are some good designer name shoes?

I want to get a new pair of shoes but i don't know what shoes i should get. I want to get a pair of like designer sneakers or something.

I really like pumas and DCs also and I also like etneis.

Can you give me some suggestions?

Thanks!!!

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

vans

converse

dc shoes

jordan

nike

• 1 decade ago

Well, I never really classify puams, dcs, converse, or etnies as "designer" shoes.

Generally, I would consider dress shoes to be designer shoes. Try Calvin Klein, DKNY, Prada, or D&G...they all make nice shoes for guys.

• 1 decade ago

For sneakers, pumas are always awesome! I have pair myself and they're great!

Also, Lacoste sneakers look pretty hot and are comfy as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I have a lot of names if you are a girl! But you are a boy so I have to say

Converse

Vans

Nike

But I don't know! But what I do know is you should just be your self! Don't be some thing your not! Even if what you like is some thing silly (like power rangers)! But I mean that's what you like so don't hide it! That is all the advice I can give you! Even thought you were not asking for it! But oh well! Bye!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Converse, Nikey, Reebok, Adidas

Source(s): me
  • 4 years ago

- ted baker - kurt geiger - dune - office -nine west -bertie - jones bootmaker -converse (lol) - LK Bennet -Karen Millen - Louis Vuitton - Baby Phat - Missoni - Miss Sixty -Mode in pelle - Birkenstock - Bronx - Nichole Farhi - Burbery - Chanel -Paul Smith - Christian Dior - Pucci -Prada - Red or Dead - Diesel - Russell and Bromley - Fly London -Tommy Hilfiger - Hugo Boss - Yves Saint Laurent -

• 1 decade ago

Dolce and Gabbana

Prada

Gucci

all make really cool shoes for men

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Converse!

• 1 decade ago

Puma is #1:)

also--asics, nike, diesel has cool sneakers too sometimes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you like Pumas, get those. Or maybe try converses, they are a classic (:

• nikes have some really nice sneakers. like you know the 'in kind of shoes' ... very nice, nice bright colors, and you can design them yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.