Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Clothing brands for tall, but not big?

There's big and tall, but are there men's clothing designed for just tall men who are regular/slim build?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For the most part you have to shop around. Any polo designed to be tucked in is usually pretty long. Polo's Golf line is nice.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Assuming you reside interior of united statesa., different than Polo RL you may get some respectable B&T shirts at previous military, casual Male, Dillard's, Macy's, JC Penny, Tommy Hilfiger and exceedingly plenty the different vast branch keep. the version between those shops and Polo RL is that almost each and every shirt in Polo RL seems good and suits good; in those different shops you may desire to spend greater time procuring, surfing, and attempting on distinctive suits of shirts (custom, narrow, equipped, etc.). I positioned on a 3XL TALL and characteristic prepare a exceedingly good dresser of activities/gown shirts amassed from maximum of those shops. My familiar 2 manufacturers of gown shirts in my view are Thomas Dean and Robert Graham, although you're able to desire to anticipate to pay heavily greater for RG than you may for Polo RL.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.