Anonymous

What race does Rosario Dawson look mostly?

To me she could easily pass as a black person. I know that she's mixed, but so am I and people say the same thing, and I'm even lighter skinned than she is.

Favorite Answer

Rosario looks mostly black to me. Her black ancestry is very apparent.

• DB

Black

She is partically black with Caucasian and Native American ancestry.

Black people have diverse phenotypes and I"m not talking about mixed black people I'm talking about African people.

I've seen West Africans her complexion with "similar" features just with curlier or coasier hair texture.

http://thewowjonesreport.files.wordpress.com/2008/...

West African woman:

http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3164_dark_ski...

Do those women look a like? Not really, Rosario looks mixed in comparison.

Even if I compare her to other light skin West Africans:

http://www.ibidoun.de/icons/igbo_nigeria.jpg

She still looks mixed.

I watched rosario dawson on the film alexander the great. she appeared to look like black in my point of view.

Black.

She looks Black

Edit: I disagree with "Pretty B" because yeah she's Latino(so she claims) but she's of African descent. Being Black doesn't mean being African American. Since she's a Latino of African descent?Black Latino, then she's Black!

I am a proud latina woman of puerto rican descent. And Rosario Dawson is a Puerto Rican woman also.She has said that in many interviews that she is a latina woman, I find it quit rude for people to be ignorant and think that because your skin is brown that you are black,latinas come in all colors from latinas with blond hair and blue eyes to latinas who have the complexion of wesley snipes and akon, i have nothing against african americans, but that is just really rude and a ignorant question to ask about her. Many latinos such as myself christina milian, daddy yankee and Rosario have african descent, but that doesn't mean we are black. Jennifer Lopez is puerto Rican does that make her black also?? I feel you really need to do some research and look at different latina people from cuba, to puerto rico,or brazil and you will see we come of all colors and hair textures, if you look on a relaxor that black women use to straight there hair you will see that on the back of the perm box it is in english and spanish language.

PEace and Love-brianna.

she has very full lips, like a lot of West Africans but her hair makes her look mixed that's about it.

She looks black. I'm half black but look all black, it's just the way it is. My brother on the other hand looks very mixed.

Dominican.