A Skin BLEACHING Family??!!! Jamaica?

A Skin BLEACHING Family??!!! Jamaica? I have heard of this! 3 yrs ago I visited Jamaica(my country) and people came up to my sister saying how in the country people bleach to get her complexion. WATCH THIS! it disgusts... show more A Skin BLEACHING Family??!!! Jamaica?
I have heard of this! 3 yrs ago I visited Jamaica(my country) and people came up to my sister saying how in the country people bleach to get her complexion.

WATCH THIS! it disgusts me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQgSB2E9S_o&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?&feature=player_embedded

Yeah all I could think was DUMBASS...she said "oh its the style" wth!
and the little boy wants girls...wow...mad country!

this makes me ashamed to be Jamaican..and they do this a lot in Haiti, and Africa! People should be PROUD of their skin! (that goes for light people who burn their skin in tanning salons as well)
Update: ah. Rihanna does NOT bleach
My skin is like that too. Caribbean people a lot of times have Irish or Scottish or English in them. That's sort of why we both have green eyes. Her Grandma was Irish. My great grandparent was Scottish
Update 2: Mpressvrn when I talk about skin bleachers I include:Jamaicans,Haitians, Africans(including Af Americans!), Indians, or any other non fair skin person who bleaches...

It's just more common in the Caribbean, Africa, and India...I think people in East Asia do it too.
Update 3: Ayita..her skin looks natural to me....In Barbados she was in the blazing sun a lot!!!!! In America she is not so her skin is fairer now. My friend's friend is in prison now. She went to visit him and says he is pale like Jessica Alba. He used to be Rihannas color. SOO when you are not in the sun than of... show more Ayita..her skin looks natural to me....In Barbados she was in the blazing sun a lot!!!!! In America she is not so her skin is fairer now.

My friend's friend is in prison now. She went to visit him and says he is pale like Jessica Alba. He used to be Rihannas color. SOO when you are not in the sun than of course your skin will change. And this is the second time I posted because people NEED to see this. The first time I posted I guess no one was awak/around. I love black people but we need to unite and LOVE our skin!
Update 4: Ayita...also this made me cry as well. They may think it's fashion but it's just self hate