Women, what do you think about a man wearing a female fragrance?

If you dislike it which male scent attracts you the most?

Favorite Answer

All fragrances fall into basic categories such as floral, spicy, woodsy/mossy, oriental, and modern synthetic. Whether a fragrance is for males or females is decided by marketers after the perfume is developed according to traditional criteria.

Some colognes and aftershaves sold for men smell very feminine. A few fragrances sold for women are crisp enough for men to wear, especially the woodsy or modern scents.

Just try them. When trying a new fragrance, try only one, and don't judge it until half an hour or more after putting it on. That gives time for all the "notes" of the fragrance blend to appear and blend with a person's own body chemistry.

A man wearing a female fragrance throws me off because I have a gay friend and that's all he wears. That is something I couldn't approve. My favorite cologne is Farenheit it smells sooooooooooooooooo good I melt if I smell that OMG!!!! Look for it I guarantee you will love it.

I think i wouldnt want to be w/ a man or near a man who smells better than me :D I love Cool Water and Cool Water Deep for Men !

No I don't think I would approve of a guy smelling like, vanilla. I just like any cologne except Tag body spray, it smells bad to me and the younger men at my school would douce themselves in it. So their like a mile away and you can smell it, ewwwww.

I'm a boy.It's really weird if someone would do that,because you would think hey a lady is coming then you see a man and then you see a man and then you think"Did he steal his mom's Perfume!Yeah, it's weird.