Asteroid 1564 Serbia/Srbija?

i know this may sound pretty hard to understand, but i am proud of my small country and am finding out about a lot of things lately...for instance that there's an asteroid named after it. it would be really great to have a photo of it...not any, but the exact one...i am not an astronomy expert, so i would... show more i know this may sound pretty hard to understand, but i am proud of my small country and am finding out about a lot of things lately...for instance that there's an asteroid named after it. it would be really great to have a photo of it...not any, but the exact one...i am not an astronomy expert, so i would really appreciate any help :) i know its weird, but if you have something, i'd be really grateful for your time.
Update: there's an observatory in my neighbourhood, but they don't allow access, so any info is great. tnx for the info for now to you all, especially suitti...i extended this question. so if you find more info, pls post :)