Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else think Jo Koy acts TOO Asian?

Jo Koy is apparently Asian... but he doesn't look it. He uses that for like 99% of his jokes, and for a guy who doesn't look, sound, or act asian. I find it NOT funny. Anyone else agree?

I respect people and their origins but it annoys me when people use that to act like a hot shot. Not meaning to sound racist, but it seems like ALOT of asian people think their hot **** because their asian, and they use that as an exuse to act more important than others.

Favorite Answer

Well he IS asian. He's half white and half Filipino. Thats the point of being an Asian. We are happy with our race and appreciate it. Jo Koy is Filipino American. Asian American. Same thing. Any person who SHOWS OFF think their hot ****. Not just asians, anybody in the world. Jo Koy is a comedian. He makes people laugh by adding his asian culture to emphasize his jokes.

i totally agree with you, i was so thinking the same thing! its like he's trying to be asian so hard

How can you be TOO Asian???