Is this what happens when access to abortion is limited?

teen charged with drowning newborn in toilet

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_on_re_us/te...

Way to go cons.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes.

• Marisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mommy I’m here. Month One Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby. Month Two Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here. Month Three You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me. Month Four Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too. Month Five You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion? Month Six I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me! Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? Every Abortion Is Just . . . One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.

• Coleen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It is horrible you want to blame this tragedy on someone else.

That is the whole problem with everything in an unwanted pregnancy situation. Take responsibility.

This girl was 16, her father was 41. Between the two of them there should have been enough common sense to not get pregnant in the first place or to find an alternative to raising the baby other than murder.

There are also 12 abortion clinics in that state, I would not say access is limited- only her judgment is.

Source(s): http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_on_re_us/te... Here is another link to the story. The one posted wasn't working.
  • Max50
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No

Because guess what in WI you can drop a child off in any hospital or fire station with out question and women still drown their kids.

In IL you don't even need parental permission and women still kill their babies.

So why do you care in the first place?

Obama has no problem with letting babies to die in a few minutes of birth as part of choice so you should not a have a problem with this either.

Additional information: This happen in the blue state of Washington which far more liberals than do conservatives so don't blame conservatives for what a murder does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well considering how abortions are NOT limited right now, and the teen still killed her newborn, how does that even apply to this situation?

Your so-called logic is ... well illogical.

• 1 decade ago

Since when has abortion been limited? This is what happens when teenagers - who are still children themselves - have children of their own that they are totally unprepared for.

Just because someone has the plumbing necessary to procreate, doesn't mean they are capable of handling the consequences of that action.

I am sure I will be chastised for saying this, but exactly when do we start holding people...and yes, that includes teenagers...responsible for their own actions, instead of blaming everything and everyone else?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,actually I think that a teen drowning her baby is probably more indicative of the destruction of any respect for human life in our society.And one of the biggest ways that has happened is by having Abortion on demand.After all,why believe human life has a value when we casually murder over 1 Million per year and throw their remains away as if they were nothing but trash.

Oddly you want to blame the murder of 1 infant on those evil "cons",while you support abortion,which has murdered over 49 million infants since the Roe vs Wade decision.I gather you have no sense of proportion whatsoever?

AD

• 1 decade ago

No.

That girl should never have had a baby. Shes a murderer, and shouldn't have been having sex either. Abortion is not a solution to pregnancy. Your ideal of Liberalism is what has turned young adults to think free sex, good times, and drugs are acceptable in Youth, or don't you remember the 60's? Liberals are guilty as charged.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because individuals choose to murder their newborns (yes it is murder since the born child is a human being), it must follow that we should more readily provide abortions?

I think mental health care is probably what you should be advocating for people like that

• This is what happens when you have trailer park trash, that was raised like a dog, by scum parents. There are abortion clinics all over the Northwest. She could of gotten one, but she was too lazy or ignorant, and her "father" evidently is a piece of sh*t.. A typical product of liberalism..Get ready for it, because there are alot more out there, and not all of them are drowning their babies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.