Does this sound good to you"Stop Income Tax for Two Months"?

Here is a link to learn more. I am surprised we haven't heard more on it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GohmertTX01

Favorite Answer

Yes but "Stop Income Tax" sounds much better.

• KylieV

Sounds good to me, why not stop it altogether, seems they can just print more money when they are in a bind regardless of the consequences.

William I agree, I was all for Huckabee's idea, I wish someone else would jump on the wagon with his idea.

Sounds good. However, there was a Presidential candidate advocating the total banishment of the IRS. Which sounds a lot better.

Sure, as long as we stop the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for two months. Stop paying our Armed Forces for two months. Stop paying the FAA air controllers for two months. Stop paying FBI agents for two months. And so on... If that's what you want, I'm all for it. And when the Inspectors at international airports don't catch someone bringing in a lethal WMD, I'm sure we'll all be glad we aren't paying taxes for two months.

Just delete the words "for two months" and replace them with the word "permanently" and you have a winner.

The Government does not deserve our money. They squander it and then they want more.

no, the third month they will take it back.

no just raise wages that is real stimulus, no more gimmicks