MY worst nightmare came true! ?

I was passing through an intersection; when the light turned green, i accellerated [legally of course, it was my right away] when this chic in a dodge ram 1500 runs a red light and smashes right into me, luckily i avoided being T-boned; and all the damage was purely to my body on my back right quarter panel. [it... show more I was passing through an intersection; when the light turned green, i accellerated [legally of course, it was my right away] when this chic in a dodge ram 1500 runs a red light and smashes right into me, luckily i avoided being T-boned; and all the damage was purely to my body on my back right quarter panel. [it was raining, so thankfully the damage was impact was lessened.]

Now, my mustang is a '67, and from what i understand these older mustangs rear quarter panels, and roofs are one big piece? How can i repair the dent/panel without having to use bondo? i don't think it's a dent that can just be pulled, it's pretty ****** up xD..

I've had a lot of people suggest cutting the quarter panel at the weld-point [ends at the corner of the trunk, and begins somewhere near the quarter-window] and weld one from another mustang onto it.

Is this something that's a viable option? How much would this cost me? this mustang isn't something that can be scrapped as it's got a 302 from a '68 fastback, custom made lake-pipes [exhaust pipes on the side of the car, similar to Shelby cobra's] Air shocks, and a custom stereo system in it, not to mention all the custom suspension work i had done on it.

So what options do I have? what can i do? what would be cheapest? i absolutely REFUSE to put bondo in my car, i'd rather scrap it than lay bondo on it anywhere.
Update: I have geico, and due to the fact the car is 41 years old, my insurance told me that no matter how minor the damage may be, their system wants to automatically mark it as totaled/salvage.