Any good "2D" "Web Based" "MMORPG's" (Games like Runescpe)?

Ok, I have been a hardcore gamer for almost 8 years now, and Xbox was my usual preference. I then moved onto Runescape, then WoW (of course...), City of Heroes, and my favorite being Guild Wars. But my gaming laptop was trashed (dropped it...totally broke off the screen) so I got Asus' EEE PC, now this is an 8" screen so I hope that gives you an idea of how small this is. I am pretty sure it cannot handle a decent 3d MMORPG so thats why Im looking for 2d. Please no download games, this laptop has 2 GB's of memory so thats why I am requesting web based. Thanks YAHOOIANS!

• Torrez

AQ Worlds is the one. Maybe you could find more in browser game list http://mygame.mmosite.com

AQWorlds is a 100% browser based MMORPG developed by Artix Entertainment in 2008 with real time combat, original art, and an entire world to explore. Battle monsters and obtain weapons, armor, pets and items.

Wow that replaced into merely large........... yet you're no longer getting too many solutions on the instant........... you recognize why.............. its HOLI in India and extremely few human beings are logged into Y/A. save Smiling fortunate Boy. satisfied Holi Kalra

habbo hotel

Source(s): habbo.com