Do you have to have a permit to hold a wedding on Pensacola beach?

I keep trying to google it, or even find the state website, but I can't seem to come up with anything.

• Suz123
    Favorite Answer

I don't know, but I am sure these folks can help you:

http://www.beachsidebride.com/

Their site says:

Regarding Beach usage fees for Okaloosa and Santa Rosa County Public Parks and Public Beach accesses

*** Permit and and Fees Required for Weddings with over 49 People - including Bride and Groom***

Requirements are proof of a Million dollar liability policy, permission from Okaloosa County Sheriffs Office, Emergency Management Systems, approval from Parks and Recreation, approval from the Board of County Commissioners, Notarized Hold Harmless agreement and a deposit of $100.00 and Fees from $100.00- $250.00. We have the required liability insurance and will work with you to pay the necessary fees during the booking process.

But Pensacola is Escambia County, right? Maybe you could just call the courthouse and ask them?

Escambia County Recorder

Pensacola, FL

904.436.5718

Call the parks and recreation dept.