whatup asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know what lifetime movie this is?

ok, i remember watching it along time ago. its about a mom/dad/ and i belive just a older daughter. the mom has a baby and it cries in the night alot, well the mom and dad were either getting ready to do it or were cuddling and dad talked mom out of going to check on baby when she was crying , and when she finally did, the baby was dead, it had got strangled on a toy in the crib or something. then towards the end they find out their daughter heard her crying to but didnt want to check on her ( i think she regreted the baby b/c of all the attention it got?) like i said i barelly remember anything but little details, if you know the name please tell me

10 points thanks

Update:

thanks, but thats not the 1 im talking about, but that does sound good 2

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Reunion (1994 TV movie)

starring Marlo Thomas, Peter Strauss, Frances Sternhagen, Courtney Chase, Leelee Sobieski, Victor Slezak, Susan Kellermann

IMDb review:

The story revolves around a woman named Jessie Yates, who, with her husband, Sam, has three children, the youngest of whom, Jamie, almost dies at birth but survives only to later perish in a tragic accident in which he is strangled by the cord on his favorite toy. "Reunion" shows how one family deals, or attempts to deal with the death of a child, on who makes ghostly appearances witnessed at first by Jessie then later by another of the children. The script manages to tiptoe, then jump, into a dramatic and ghostly thriller wherein an angst-filled woman becomes tempted to cross over to the other side of reality--or is it insanity?

I haven't found this film on DVD or VHS, having looked for it for people a number of times before on Y!A Movies. It's amazing how many people remember this movie and are looking for it. There definitely is a market for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.