Do you think facebook is a waste of time? What should I do with my time now that I've deleted it?

I'm a 16year old girl who's a junior in highschool... I just recently deactivated then deleted my facebook last week. I keep having impulses about typing in facebook.com and checking photos or something. I used it quite a bit, and absolutely all of my friends and basically everyone I knew had a... show more I'm a 16year old girl who's a junior in highschool...

I just recently deactivated then deleted my facebook last week. I keep having impulses about typing in facebook.com and checking photos or something. I used it quite a bit, and absolutely all of my friends and basically everyone I knew had a facebook.
Now that I have deleted it, I don't know what to do, because I'm used to being on youtube, yahoo answers and facebook for at least 4 hours a day. The deletion process takes fourteen days, and I can recover my facebook if I want within the next four days.
Do you think I'll regret deleting it?
Do you think I should simply let my 30albums, 600+ friends and three years of wall posts just be deleted?

I guess I was just frustrated about how people judge you based on your pictures and so many girls write "ooh so pretty" and people value themselves on how many wall posts and picture comments they recieve.

What do you think about facebook? Is it a community that I shouldn't ever want to return to?