Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why are the Jews always the center of attention?

Update:

I dont have any problem so stop calling me a racist you idiots. I am asking because everytime I turn on the TV there is something about the jews being mistreated or them claiming to be mistreated. Yet I see Speilberg, stern, etc...whom are doing rather well! the media doesnt talk about that part.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because they control this whole country , they suck it dry and send all this country's resources to support terrorism in Israel.

• 1 decade ago

That is news to me. Why are you asking this question do you have a problem with other races or just one.I am not Jewish and do not wish to be but I feel that all races are intolerant of each other and it would be a better place if we could all get on with one another.Take all the wars going on at the moment for instance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who knowse?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the israeli attack on gaza.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they arent. next question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.