Anonymous

Why are the Jews always the center of attention?

I dont have any problem so stop calling me a racist you idiots. I am asking because everytime I turn on the TV there is something about the jews being mistreated or them claiming to be mistreated. Yet I see Speilberg, stern, etc...whom are doing rather well! the media doesnt talk about that part.

Favorite Answer

because they control this whole country , they suck it dry and send all this country's resources to support terrorism in Israel.

That is news to me. Why are you asking this question do you have a problem with other races or just one.I am not Jewish and do not wish to be but I feel that all races are intolerant of each other and it would be a better place if we could all get on with one another.Take all the wars going on at the moment for instance.

who knowse?

the israeli attack on gaza.

they arent. next question.